• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Getsuei

Darkheart

Reaction score
Getsuei will be a seriours rpg server, with puzzling quest, a amazing world to explore, and many secrets to unlock.

The server will have an amazing storyline which is in the works. I will not post details about it here.

If you are not nor will be dedicated/have free time to work please do not apply for a position. This server will take months to complete again, if you are not dedicated please do not waste my time or your time . You must post examples of your work, along with some information about you, like your name, how long you have been working with ots ect. All staff will receive a game master position(If you cannot handle this position you will get demoted. For example: Abusing your power by giving friends lvls, items ect. I will not take away the ability for gamemasters to make items/ give lvls as im sure everyone is mature enough to follow these simple rules. ).

The following staff are needed:

C++/Source Editor - OPEN 0/1 you will be asked to complete a variety of things, such as a new party system.

Scripter - OPEN 1/2-3 you must be able to script very well the things being asked of you are as follows; npc's, spells, actions, and just about anything else in lua needed.

Spriter - OPEN 0/2 you will be asked to do any items: weapons, armors, accessories you will also be asked to create monsters. You do not necessarily have to be able to do bolth

Mapper - OPEN 2/3 you will be asked to map a city similar to Ankrahmun. You must be detailed.

HTML/PHP Programmer OPEN 0/1 -
you will need to be able to design and create a website for the server. I can help some with the HTML. I will buy a domain.

The rates of the server will be as follows:
Experience - 5x

Skills - currently undecided It will fit with the exp rate.

Magic - currently undecided It will fit with the exp/skill rate.

Loot - 1x
-----------------------------------------
Staff:
Darkheart - Mapper/Hoster
Summit - Mapper
Phoniex94 - Lore/Story Writer

Last edited by a moderator:
Seem to be a quite big team, my experience doesn't tell me that its good.

Still i wish you goodluck.

//Massen

Back