• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Ranocia Realm

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Good day,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself, most of you probably know me already, and I know what your thinking, but this time I'm serious (I'm not even gonna pose the question).

I've recently gotten my hands on a once-seen before map that is completely custom and in the 8.0 version. The map will be hosted on an sql database server. It will have custom scripts and such.

The in-game info will be like such, possibly modified if required:

Experience rate: 3-5x, leaning towards 4x yet unsure.
Skill rate: N/A
Magic rate: N/A
Vocations: Will be renamed but doubtful any new ones will be added until the future.
Map: Completely custom, 6.7MB, detailed, 3 cities and 1 town. More to be added. Previously known on a server named Zamux. That server will no longer exist, instead this.
Houses: 60 houses total, more to be added.

The map is already completed and ready to be hosted! It just needs a few touch ups. Also a major map update will be taking place eventually.

I'm hiring a few people to help me along-side with this server, I need the following positions: Hoster, Mapper, Scripter, Website Manager..

I am seeking people with expert knowledge over those positions who can help out greatly. The server is in 7.92 format but I will be transferring everything to the Forgotten server most likely on an 8.0 database.

Now, I'd like to list the tasks that I need and what the requirements are for these jobs.

General requirements
  1. Must speak fluent english.
  2. Must have MSN to communicate.
  3. Must be trusted in my eyes.
  4. Must have decent skill and write a proper application; IE: Name, Age, Screenshots/examples.
Specific rank requirements

Hoster: The hoster must have an extremely good connection, good RAM and a decent computer. They must be able to host 24/7 and handle up to 100 players. They must also have knowledge on the SQL database & setting up account pages.

Mapper: The mapper must be well detailed and have alot of spare time to work on mapping. Maps will have to be done quickly and efficiently. Mappers will be asked to map on a blank map in specific coordinates and I will import them into the original map.

Scripter: The scripter is more of an on-call worker, when a script is needed they will be asked to do it, it should be done within a few days. They will also be in-charge of general bug fixes. He will also have to do things like: Actions, monsters, spells, items, talkactions, weapons.

Website Manager: Must be able to base a website design from custom, and create general scripts for the website. This is an urgent place, although might not be required right away, since we may start with an account manager if completely necessary.

Current team members

Athen; Sub-mapper, general bug fixer, forum manager, sub-scripter, server owner & community manager.
leapin2912; Website manager, counselor.

This server should be launched within a few days, after a few things have been fixed up. We are sort of looking for a dedicated server to host it, I may be hosting BETA tests on my computer.

Thanks for your time,
Athen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back