• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Sword of Truth

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Well, I know I got a somewhat bad reputation after the spriting incident. This project is a well known project. Many people know it has failed some times because of lacking staff or because the project leader disappeared leaving no way to find him. This time, Cookie the leader has decided to give it a last chance. He contacted me with the hope to start a briliant project and hope a shiny future. Well, here's how it starts the ontopic part.

First of all, here's some background information of what is sot.
SoT is a project to build up a unique game. With all new actions and monsters. We're as a team hoping to have a shiny future and get to accomplish this project. Basicly, what we want is to create an MMORPG somewhat based on the ideas of OT. This game would have obviously everything different. New client would be made for the release. Also, we are taking some ideas from various 5 - stared games.

Currently the team is the following:
Cookie - SoT's development boss
Sir Herik - SoT's Co-owner, boss of design and scripting section
Dop - Lua Scripter
Vozige - Lua Scripter
Hunter Killer - Spriter captain
Devine - mapper
Beven - mapper
Freek - web designer
Rizz - php coder
This are the captains of each section. within those sections there's other people doing work to accomplish them.

What we're looking forward is for people who would really like to work. We don't want people stealing jobs from anyone. We are willing to use 100% new stuff.

Positions:

Spriter: 2/6
Scripter: 1/3
Client Programer: 0/1
Sources Coder: 0/3

Monster / NPC coder: 1/3
Actions: 2/3

This are basicly the jobs for now. If you're going to apply for one of this jobs, follow this guidelines:

Name:
Nickname:
Position:
Proof:
Time doing that:
Email:

Hoping to have future staff,
Sir Herik

Last edited by a moderator:
Back