• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser 1]The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (Ordon Village)

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

Ordon Village
Ordon Village is Link's hometown in Twilight Princess.
It is a simple village located in southern Hyrule just south of the Faron Woods whose existence largely depends upon agriculture and ranching.
As such, its functioning relies very much upon the efforts of all its residents. It is here that Link's adventure to save Hyrule begins and is where he was brought up as a ranch-hand prior to the events of the game.
A chance encounter with King Bulblin and his Bulblin subordinates sends the young hero on a quest that would begin with the rescue of his friends but ultimately would expand to saving all of Hyrule from one of its oldest and greatest enemies.

Entrance to the village

Last edited:
Very nice and detailed mapping keep up the good work. ♥ it!

Very nice and detailed mapping keep up the good work. ♥ it!

Thanks man, I'll show more later, but I'm gonna show the ss only in the first postm I'll just edit it, then later I'm going to make a new thread of Hyrule Fields and stuff like that. ;)

haha i love that game, sucks that im stuck in a hard part and haven't played in months lol

:eek: thats the project magnetico?

nice ss :) i love how do u detail the map :p

That's an idea he told me about. It looks awesome, but there's much more work to be done. We were also thinking in making the project like the game Diablo, but we'd need some talented scripters. :p

Thankyou all, yes Bardock, there's A LOT of more work to do, and I'm just seeing videos on YouTube because I don't have the game. :/ I need to borrow it or something. :/ Ajaja.. If someone have images of the game or something I'm missing, please, tell me. ;)

another zelda project....
i really hope this one gets done unlike the other 980989 ones. =/
i'll map with you if you want (i am after all a giant zelda fan, played almost all of the games[didnt play many of the handheld ones])
looks interesting so far, i wanna see more =]

So, are there gonna be any more pics soon or what?
I can't really tell anything from this pic.
Sure it looks good but it's nothing special really..

I do hope the project will get far. I wonder if it'll ever get online
cause 9/10 unfortunately don't..

another zelda project....
i really hope this one gets done unlike the other 980989 ones. =/
i'll map with you if you want (i am after all a giant zelda fan, played almost all of the games[didnt play many of the handheld ones])
looks interesting so far, i wanna see more =]
Thanks man, I'll let you know if I need some help. And BTW I didn't know that there were another projects of Zelda, I have never seen one. ;)

So, are there gonna be any more pics soon or what?
I can't really tell anything from this pic.
Sure it looks good but it's nothing special really..

I do hope the project will get far. I wonder if it'll ever get online
cause 9/10 unfortunately don't..
I'm having some problems with the mapping actually, I need to borrow the videogame from a friend or rent it or something because I don't have it and I need to see the game so I can map it. :/
Actually right now I'm just mapping it for fun because I had this idea a LONG time ago, and this is not my main project. ;)

Thanks for the coments, more pics soon. ;)

@Neon
Read the older posts. ¬¬"

@Anima
The same as Neon

@iBlue
I really don't know if there is an emulator, but I don't think so.

Back