• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser I] Cookie Cotton Joe's - Verona

luq14

Cookie Cotton Joe's
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was mapping my project called Cookie Cotton Joe's over the year and now relase date is really close.
Because of that, I want to show you some teasers of my server. And now it's time to present a city called Verona:.

(...)Verona was a huge capital of human race. I saw many citizens, traders and dodgy people. I had a chance to visit biggest king of my age - King Trimegis. Legends also says that in some place under Verona there is a Juliet's grave... Architecture of this town was really Inspiring - stone walls and beautiful ornamental grounds in the centre and nice country style in suburbs. If you had a chance to visit Verona do it promptly!(...)
1792, Nameless adventurer​

Best regards,
Xiddi

Wannabe Kingdom Age map please? -.- Man, It is even possible to see, that you've copied some stuff..

That depot seems really close to the one of Kingdom Ages (Test Town)
Can't remember the name :[

But still looks good

7/10 coz you copied some stuff.

This is 100% my own map. Okay, I was inspired on Chau's maps because he is biggest mapper ever! Ye? His maps are brilliant, I just wanted to take ideas from him to make a fully playable RPG city. Wait for other showoffs, there would propably be less of "copying".

Xiddi

Really great work, Neon & the other ones are just jellous, even if some parts of the map might be recognized just cause of some chess marks, and so on.. but it's not thais, this map is Custom . Neon, don't be jellous ;P even if this guy didn't mapp this, it's a great piece of work, i give the mapper a 9 out of 10, very detailed.

I doubt that neon is jelous, and its not copying because of some chess marks, get your fact straight before talking kiddie.

proof

16en6.jpg

17qx7.jpg

try to find parts in his pictures.

Lmao? I'm jealous? wtf are you talking about Tauku

Back