• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser I] The Regarded Society - Regarded Plains

Icetear

Mapper
Reaction score
Welcome to Regarded Society's Teaser Thread!

A thousand years ago, the royal forest of Regarded Society were under attack by enranged creatures, fighting for their land! The forests were for many years under battle with the creatures. One day the attacks from the creatures suddenly stopped. The royalty was surprised and curious about what happened and decide to send out an army to double check if the creatures were all dead, and under it's walkout in the forests they were attacked! But this time not by animals, but undeads! The undeads were raising their lifes all up to the grounds to immigrate the forests of Regarded Society! The army was slaughted one by one, and the undeads immigrated the forests faster and faster. After a week the Undeads wanted to take care of this once and for all, and suddenly the army got sight of a giant spider! They've met giant spiders before, and thought there was no point of killing, but these giants were eviled by the Undeads and signed by red eyes! The army falled back and the undeads immigrated the Plains!
Nowdays the undeads lives there, and closed the giant spiders down into pitfalls!
The royalty decide to build a temple for the adventures to visit if they are in the areas, and the magic academy of Cyndron protect the temple by water, fire and hypnotize elements!

1427d6q.jpg

av6lhf.jpg

ibcmyt.jpg

A long time walking by two adventures under the name Thom and Luke they've only discovered the Regarded Plains and the silent Cyndron! These adventures will fight for their lifes all from the heavens forests to the hells of demons, just to get the socialities knownledge of the world raised! They've fighted eviled red eyed Giant Spiders, Ghouls, Skeletons, Demon Skeletons, Wolves and lots of other undeads just to grate around in the worlds of Regarded Society! Luke is an very experienced artist, and he's painted a world map of the shapes and their adventure locations!

x5pibs.jpg

We wish that you will follow up our teasers in the future!
Yours,
Icetear&Neon!​

Last edited:
I don't like the PoH temple to be honest... Pretty ugly.. Try redo it or something remove those stone railings ;/

But I do like the cave :)

i like the map design
more rivers maybe ?
a city less square (may depend on what the city variation looks like)
the Temple could be upgraded? made dirty etc ?

Back