• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Techno sites.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
dose anyone here have sites where i can download Techno musik?

Regards.

Why do you download techno from sites and get loads of viruses? You find techno on any p2p network.

not all sites contain virus and i want to sticky the thread as where ppls can download techno music from websites :)

I have never seen a techno page which either don't try make you download virus. Trick viruses on you or not containing any virus at all.
Besides that. Always slow speed.

I got a program to download music called Limewire, it might be usefull for you too.

Jester said:
I got a program to download music called Limewire, it might be usefull for you too.
o rly?
i can Ares utorent and many more...

I'm downloading trance music via http. People are uploading their collection on rapidshare, megaupload and etc. and never had a single virus from that.

Ferrus said:
I'm downloading trance music via http. People are uploading their collection on rapidshare, megaupload and etc. and never had a single virus from that.

Have fun downloading full albums on rapidshare without a rapidshare account. Megaupload lol speed is less than 30 KB/s... That's fucked.

Jester said:

Hahahaha, limewire is so gay.

Cato said:
Have fun downloading full albums on rapidshare without a rapidshare account. Megaupload lol speed is less than 30 KB/s... That's fucked.

Actually I'm not downloading albums, but livesets, or radioshows. And I'm always downloading with my max speed (180kb/s) of course I get blocked by time limiter on those site, but when I download like 120minutes of music in 10 minutes then why would I need to keep getting more non stop?

Ferrus said:
Cato said:

Actually I'm not downloading albums, but livesets, or radioshows. And I'm always downloading with my max speed (180kb/s) of course I get blocked by time limiter on those site, but when I download like 120minutes of music in 10 minutes then why would I need to keep getting more non stop?

I would never download 100 mins of music in one big mix. That's fucked. 180 KB/s is slow.. And megaupload over 100? I doubt.. Rapidshare I at least have 1 MB/s downloading..
If this is good for you. Keep on doing it : )
For me it sucks.

But realise that in my town there's no faster internet, so I'm happy with this one. And I have always over 100 on megaupload.

And how one big mix can be fucked up? It's way better then listening to some album of some group of gays, I have there no fucking comercial music and all is mixed by the best DJs in the world. So for example you would prefer to let DJ play on a party song by song with those spaces between each song? lmao

I got a few mixes myself and I can't say I like them.
For me albums are great. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them gay.

Should I say your taste of music is gay?

I wouldn't even care if you saids so, both we know you'd be wrong :p And I didn't meant you are listening to gays lol

but the techno are many variatities, new age, ambient, trance, etc...

http://www.technobase.fm

a very good techno radio from germany :)

http://www.technorocker.info/index.php?cont=Tracks_New-Traxx

many tracks to download :)

Actually not only techno but the issue with any dance music is that if u wanna stay current with the newest songs and if u know the right sites that advertise and discuss the newest songs theyre usually not avaliable on alot of P2P's especially limewire i find it horrible wen it comes to new music.

Back