• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleport help plz!

Yes, it's true, and 70% programmers/scripters from OTLand sell script's from other datapack's or from own clients. [ no unique scripts chance here ].

this community is dying, thinking only about the money
you are wrong
Yes, it's true, and 70% programmers/scripters from OTLand sell script's from other datapack's or from own clients. [ no unique scripts chance here ].
There is more, but you should look and read well
I got one problem! How i make teleport what makes some town to hometown?
Maybe I could help you, but the picture is not clear to me because of my bad internet
Maybe I didn't understand your explanation well, explain more what you want
Ops 2008 :D :D Sorry ..

I got one problem! How i make teleport what makes some town to hometown?

Maybe I could help you, but the picture is not clear to me because of my bad internet
Maybe I didn't understand your explanation well, explain more what you want
Ops 2008 :D :D Sorry ..

I think he like me was looking for a hometown-maker teleport. How that could be unclear is unclear to me :)

I spent over half an hour trying to find out, .. certainly 10 minutes searching the forum, but not a trace of the question except this thread. Then i browsed just about all folders in data and 10+ files.. I knew the answer was in opening a tibia-map and checking Thais temple but, .. that was too easy. Until i had to.

It's UniqueIDs, that can be found at data/movement/scripts/other/teleports/citizen.lua

Then you apply the Unique-ID that is linked to your hometown(nr) of choice to the magic field/teleport.

Whoa.. my first contribution :)

Back