• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Position after death

gruceqq

Reaction score
Hi,
i have a little problem with Temple Position before death... i'm edited database sample positions, config.lua positions, edited "Start.lua by Shawak" recipment and still don't works :confused: somebody knows the solution for it?? :peace:

Edit:
Account Manager is enabled and his position is the same as sample profesions and account manager in database.

Last edited:
Then change the sample's town ids to 1, and new characters made will have that for their temple

man u understand me? i change everything in sample's and it works - it spawn players in correct position of the temple, but when player die it spawn in town_id=5, not in town_id=1... understood?

Hi,
i have a little problem with Temple Position before death... i'm edited database sample positions, config.lua positions, edited "Start.lua by Shawak" recipment and still don't works :confused: somebody knows the solution for it?? :peace:

Edit:
Account Manager is enabled and his position is the same as sample profesions and account manager in database.

"still don't works"

I'm supposed to decipher that fucking broken English to know that means they spawn with the townid 5? Fuck off stupid prick.

go to http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
then choose sql and paste this:
Code:
UPDATE `name of database`.`players` SET `town_id` = '1'

do that - town_id for all players will be changed to 1 (good) - then connect to server and i'm in town_id - i look at database - table players set automaticaly town_id to 5 (?). sorry for my English. Sorry Grehy :S

exiques work because you have set the positions. But go to your mapeditor and CREATE TOWN, then UPDATE ´players´ SET ´town_id´ = 1;

i did it first, and this won't help me :F before death still will be town_id=5, not town_id=1 <_< thx anyway Zonet :peace:
Check your accountmanagement.php file and look for:
PHP:
$player->setTownId

seems to work good now ;) rep++ :peace:

Back