• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieD

Reaction score
Hoho

How the hell do I fix this? Created my own map, but can't get it to work..

I set a Town at loc x1000 y1000 and in config.lua I changed NewplayerspawnPosX 1000 and Y 1000 too, just as it is in the map forgotten.otbm

What am I missing?

It is not 1000 1000 in forgotten.otbm, but those 2 are the same.. the newplayerspawnpos and Town loc that is.. coincidence? No. What am I missing? This is driving me crazy :')

Wouldn't the problem be that The account manager is in one place and the temple/respawn in another? I don't get it.. haha

Try to change you'r Town_ID on phpmyadmin (if its (sql) or (mysql) , Try to change to Town_ID : 5 [and if it's not work then change Town_ID To 1 ], and that will sovle the problem for u ;) // You'r Raffe!

Hoho

How the hell do I fix this? Created my own map, but can't get it to work..

I set a Town at loc x1000 y1000 and in config.lua I changed NewplayerspawnPosX 1000 and Y 1000 too, just as it is in the map forgotten.otbm

What am I missing?

hi i know the problem , go to DATABASE your database and write the temple posittion there too, i had the same problem but i founded it:D it will work!

Hello all , now i need help so please Who's help me is a realy nice guy :/ , Listen i got an problem i don't know which gesior is for 8.00 ore 7.6 can someone tell me?`i mean also, 0.3.6 is for 8,54:O don't know, But i will know which is for 8,00 ore 7,6 please answer fast:(

Hello all , now i need help so please Who's help me is a realy nice guy :/ , Listen i got an problem i don't know which gesior is for 8.00 ore 7.6 can someone tell me?`i mean also, 0.3.6 is for 8,54:O don't know, But i will know which is for 8,00 ore 7,6 please answer fast:(

This is an old thread about temple position..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back