• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple

Ahxee

Reaction score
I just started an ot and everything is good except the temple. People start in thias temple but once they die they cant log in because it says cannot find temple position.

So im thinking i have to script a temple... but idk how. please help me :)

What you need to do is that you'll have to open your mapeditor, check the town with the name Thais, check for it's ID and in the config.lua put the correct ID at newTown or whatever it is called. Also check so the positions are correct.
:p

:( I have the start id set to 3 which is thias and set the positions x,y,z so its in the temple. New chars will start there, but once they die its like theres no temple for them to respawn in...

Try changing the existing characters town id (in database) to id 3 instead of their current.

Use this code in your phpmyadmin, SQL handling:
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `town_id` = 3

Nope, didnt work. I set my character to id 3 and the right positions. But once he dies he still goes back to position 0,0,0 which dosent exist making him unable to log in :confused:

If you're tired of fixing this (if you didn't succeed) you could have done 4 squaremeters of regular ground at 0,0,0 with a tp to temple... But it's great that you fixed it!

Freddan~

Back