• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TEST SERVER] Classicot.com - First 7.10 RealMap - Server Announcement ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Classicot

Reaction score
Classicot Abit Special Server Never Seen.

Classicot is a server based on the leaked CipSoft files from 2006 version 7.70 that means we are using the exact formulas as original Tibia doe’s but with some modification's to the spells, runes and vocation's to fit the old system gameplay, this server is being developed since 2017 and we are there finally. We are using a completely 7.40 based server to launch Classicot 7.10, if you remember what was the gameplay between 7.10 and 7.40 the difference is only Visual, Game Mechanics and Map also the skull's system didn't exist in that version but we keep them here for maintain the fair gameplay, as mentioned before we are using the official tracked CipSoft map from 7.40 and downgraded to 7.10, removed level door's, edited the map to look like it was back in 7.10, we invite you and your friend's to play this first edition of Classicot Launching a test server for the public, we don't have a release date yet the server will be online in test mode for long time until we are sure it is 100% for go live.

Old Gameplay System:

-Monster's No diagonal pathing
-Monster's No run away on low hp
-Monster's Always attempt to attack in melee range
-Monster's Cant cross fields if they are not immune to them
-Monster's Strong creatures didnt kill weaker creatures on the way
-Monster's No retargetting

TEST World Information:

World Name: Inferna
Hosted in: United States (Official Launch will be there too)
Exp: 50x
Skill: 10x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 5x
Regeneration: 1x

GS.png

soon i will post more pictures, also everyone is welcome to test the server and give me your feedback

www.classicot.com

Old Items
1-png.44576

Old Creatures
2-png.44580

Old Runes
3-png.44579

Hey @Olddies, why new account? Nice stars in the thread name tho.
its illegal to have 2 accounts? and yeah nice i copy it from Tibia2004 like you did too =) ahh and go check your spoof player's please i have nice information about valoria but i don't like blame others server's :D

Tried to register, but it says flag need a default value in phpmyadmin (or what program you use).

There were also no monster despawning in 7.1.

Tried to register, but it says flag need a default value in phpmyadmin (or what program you use).

There were also no monster despawning in 7.1.
you can lure monsters everywhere in the map monsters here don't dissapear

Hello i'm glad to annunce our new client we are working on, this client is much way faster and smooth than ( OTClientV8 and old tibia client 7.x ) we are still working on it every day the client as you can see in the picture have side panels and various Graphics Options.1607687535373.png
The client come's with a Launcher that will auto update the client every time we make changes on it, the Launcher have the option to make it more big or smaller.
1607687555338.png
The client will be released to the public today you can check it on our website. ClassicOT - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (https://classicot.com)

Hello dear player's within today server save there will be some changes in the Server and Client, we are glad that we have fixed the experience that should give monster's summon so yes it is possible now, also we have implemented the overspawn system, by that the client has been updated allowing the old os systems like windows xp or 7 and up doesn't have problem's with the launcher and the auto update also fixed animation bug.

Last edited:
Please notice that the FPS/Ping will not displayed at the game title anymore. To display the FPS/Ping check the "General Options". (New users will have these checkbox's enabled by default)

@AngeLOT yes we are good you are right.

Attachments

• 83CF1126-0030-498D-A863-4F1FFEB92E03.png
    83CF1126-0030-498D-A863-4F1FFEB92E03.png
    628.4 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
  • B69EDC9E-F9A4-44B5-8FDC-1CEC7DA9A322.png
    B69EDC9E-F9A4-44B5-8FDC-1CEC7DA9A322.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
Back