• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TEST SERVER] Classicot.com - First 7.10 RealMap - Server Announcement ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just looking at the updates on Tibia Wiki there are quite alot of map changes apart from feature related changes (like level doors). For example Ghostlands and Ankrahmun and Port Hope exists in the leaked files but was added after 7.1.

How did you go about downgrading the map from the leaked 7.7 to 7.1? Do you have an ambition to remove all post-7.1 map locations in your server?

Just looking at the updates on Tibia Wiki there are quite alot of map changes apart from feature related changes (like level doors). For example Ghostlands and Ankrahmun and Port Hope exists in the leaked files but was added after 7.1.

How did you go about downgrading the map from the leaked 7.7 to 7.1? Do you have an ambition to remove all post-7.1 map locations in your server?

As @kay said I’m using that map as base i coverted it to work with nostalrius engine and edited sources to mimic the old style gameplay also our new client wich is combined to work with server files that allow us to get the real oldschool feelings.

@kay @Classicot If I remember correctly the graphic update in 7.6 changed which water-land borders were walkable. Before 7.6 you could walk on borders facing south and east, but from 7.6 all borders became unwalkable. I'm assuming that CIP didn't change the functional layout (i.e where you can walk) but rather updated their graphical layout accordingly (by moving all borders accordingly).

How did you go about the borders? Maybe this was already done for some 7.4 map?

@kayI'm assuming that CIP didn't change the functional layout (i.e where you can walk)
They actually did change that a whole lot.

If you're asking about Tibiantis map, it has nothing to do with any other "some 7.4 map".
We made a map-downgrader in our own map editor that operates on plain Cip format. For comparison it also used a real 7.4 map that we had extracted from thousand of old .rec files into Cip format with translated IDs. There was some manual work involved as well.
We wanted to achieve high accuracy in terms of real 7.4 map authenticity, meanwhile keeping all the original loose items spawns, splash, pickholes, settings, signs, quests, flags (refresh, pz, no-logout, house) etc., etc.
The difference between 7.4 map and newer versions wasn't only the borders and mountains (and the most obvious PH and DC). There's actually shitload of minor differences, that people normally don't notice, such as hole moved by a square, narrowed passage, missing tree etc.
Btw, the stolen 7.7 map isn't the only reference. "Toor's package" also contained original 7.5 map, but for years it went totally unnoticed.

Last edited:
I liked the server, but I found a bug and was no one to help me there.. I kind lost my spear throwing in trolls and cannot take back cause isn't possible to diagonal what make this spawn no accessible.. i rope you guys looked there.. my nick there is Methar Rhik, if someone want to play together, just call me there! :)

I liked the server, but I found a bug and was no one to help me there.. I kind lost my spear throwing in trolls and cannot take back cause isn't possible to diagonal what make this spawn no accessible.. i rope you guys looked there.. my nick there is Methar Rhik, if someone want to play together, just call me there! :)
You can walk in diagonal pushing yourself this is how it works back in 7.1 I’m sorry if you didn’t knew. Im really sorry that I didn’t been online these 5 days due to personal life things but we are ready to go back to work soon new updates to the client and server.

Ok np, no I didn't login. Well, if you keep skulls, you won't need old exiva. It didn't show higher or lower. You don't remember? 😁

The following changes has been implemented:
Last week we did a great update regarding our new client, we have made a better pathfinding than otclientv8 have at the moment, all those changes are done to math our version 7.10 where the things was not that easy regarding the gameplay here is an example on how it works now.

and that is not all we don't stop working and we want to get it more far :) by that we are working on custom modules too like exp/h, and much more things are comming out very soon.

Attachments

Back