• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

>TFS 0.2.20< Two Problems

Gr4b3Q

Reaction score
Hello,
I've got 2 problems with configurating my server. I've hosted some servers before but i have a little problem with this one - two problems really: where to disable the CAP system (it's not in the config.lua :/), and where to change the way that the spells are shown (can the spells be in orange colour, just like monster sounds? (Not in config.lua eaither)). More info : Tibia version 8.31, and TFS 0.2.20

If anyone would be able to solve those problems i would be very gratefull ;P :thumbup:

//ThanX in anvance
Gr4b3Q

Hello,
I've got 2 problems with configurating my server. I've hosted some servers before but i have a little problem with this one - two problems really: where to disable the CAP system (it's not in the config.lua :/), and where to change the way that the spells are shown (can the spells be in orange colour, just like monster sounds? (Not in config.lua eaither)). More info : Tibia version 8.31, and TFS 0.2.20

If anyone would be able to solve those problems i would be very gratefull ;P :thumbup:

//ThanX in anvance
Gr4b3Q

u have to change flag for players http://otland.net/f55/flags-custom-flags-generator-5777/ and i'm worry that u cannot use orange spells in 0.2 it's feature of 0.3

Last edited:
To make the spells orange you have to edit sources:
Go to game.cpp
Search for this:
Code:
	result = g_spells->playerSaySpell(player, type, text);

Two lines under it there is this line:
Code:
        return internalCreatureSay(player, SPEAK_SAY, text);

Replace this line with this one:
Code:
        return internalCreatureSay(player, SPEAK_MONSTER_SAY, text);