• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.2.7 vs 0.3.6PL1 for evolution server.

0.2.7 or 0.3.6pl1

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 0.3.6pl1

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

nclx

Reaction score
gogogo!... tell your opinion and why...

I vote for 0.3.6pl1 because well, first, I'm used to 0.3 and I dont know anything about anything about 0.2 since long long long time ago, I just know well the comments that people make about that distro... also, every evo that I see online around there is 0.3 o.o, and 0.3 is no that unstable or w/e, and since it will be high rated and probably will need alot of custom stuff, I may prefer using 0.3 functions than 0.2, and I love mods =), still not sure, there may be good reason for 0.2... I would use 0.2 in a real map server o.o or custom map, low rate usually...

Last edited:
I voted for 0.3.6pl1, becouse i use that one, I didn't know that 0.2 existed when i chose my distro.

What's the difference, it wont affect your players really, 95% of them don't even know what a distro is.

@Syntax
whats the problem if im a donator or im not?... it doesn't means anything at all, I may have access to more stuff than you do, without being a donator, but anyway, no, 0.4 no.

@up
Well, so you think the only important thing is what players can appresiate?...

I had a 300h uptime with 0.3 without lags/freezes or w/e ppl are complaining about. The uptime ended because I restarted it.

But I have to admit, there is a few bugs that I know can crash the server. I only did a temporary fix for those (By avoiding bugged features). Anyway, the features will hopefully be fixed as soon as the next version is released.

@stian, since 0.4 is still on alpha/beta stage and is considered incomplete, I don't think it should be a choice. (imo)

I vote for 0.3, for having everything from 0.2 and a lot more.

I love 0.2.x

It can do everything if you know how to do it, and in my opinion it is ALOT more functional than 0.3.x distros...

<3 0.2.7

Back