• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 0.2 - Gesior 0.3.0] Created 1st Jan 1970?

Guitar Freak

_LüA_n☺b_
Reaction score
Hey guys I just have a quick question, Im using "Gesior acc. maker 0.3.0 for TFS 0.2.x" and ofc TFS 0.2, everything is doing fine except this:

Code:
Created:	1 January 1970, 12:00 am

Thats what it shows on the date of creation of every character and account of the server, how can I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys I just have a quick question, Im using "Gesior acc. maker 0.3.0 for TFS 0.2.x" and ofc TFS 0.2, everything is doing fine except this:

Code:
Created:	1 January 1970, 12:00 am

Thats what it shows on the date of creation of every character and account of the server, how can I fix that?

Thanks in advance.

~Bump

Anyone?

mayby you server don't have time() function on php? because date start storing at this time, and value = 0. :)
it's only one possible error, or bad table fields in database :)

Change the "created" date in your database of the samples. That should fix it I think.

Rep++?

This date is configurated by unix timestamp, since you didn't estipulated a creation date, the default value was called, and that was the standart value maybe, that points to that date.

Back