• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.5. released...

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
... probably tomorrow according to elf, he said he was waiting for OTServ to update their SVN to update his TFS with and release it bugfree. Since now that today, GriZzm0 has announce that they updated the SVN today:

Today the "otserv85" branch at the OTServ SVN repository has been merged with the OTServ SVN trunk. This means that anyone checking out the trunk from now on will get a 8.50 server instead of 8.42 and that OTServ 0.6.3 will have support for the 8.50 protocol.

Kind regards, The OTFans.net Staff.

We shall be getting 0.3.5. tomorrow!

merging it does not mean the source is 100% bug free.

But OTServ source is still a clean source :)

@up, that post helped a whole lot -.-

It will be done when its done, They are not obligated to serve you. Be patient, its still being worked on at the private svn. Might be today or a week or two.

merging it does not mean the source is 100% bug free.

But OTServ source is still a clean source :)

Well this version of tfs will be 99% bug free thats for sure no such thing as 100% bug free :)

@up, that post helped a whole lot -.-

It will be done when its done, They are not obligated to serve you. Be patient, its still being worked on at the private svn. Might be today or a week or two.

well i think i will be relesed on 20/7/2009 thats my bet :thumbup: count it on me :)

They've been working on the items.xml since like the last 15 revs.
Slawkens last updated 23mins ago.

Back