• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 0.3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

freak15

Professional Hoster
Reaction score
Hello.. any one knows why tfs 0.3.5 has not beeen realase ;(

they are dooing somthing with the svn of otserv 8.5 mergeing them thats why delay but it will be one stable server thats for sure almost 98% crash free

I think they'll be done sometime this week.

They've been very active, much more active than you probably are, they are working much harder they've ever done, according to the private svn logs.

They've been very active, much more active than you probably are, they are working much harder they've ever done, according to the private svn logs.

That is nice to know brother, I will shut on my serv on sept so I would want it with 8.5 engine, I really love TFS :) Don't hurry developers! Its better more time and bugless server than fast and crashes a lot...

true. The revision I am using atm is 9999X better if we compare revision to revision I had before week, but it is still full of annoying and important bugs :s

Thread closed to prevent spam, TFS 0.3.5 is delayed and will be released soon. Be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back