• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Tfs 0.3.6, 8.54, Respawning Fields

luq14

Cookie Cotton Joe's
Reaction score
Hello, is there a function in TFS 0.3.6 of respawning not decaying fields which I put in map editor for make it playable (like switch under fire field etc)?

Also a question: is it worth to upgrade my engine into newer versions if i want to keep the client? I have a big big job done so i dont know if it would be hard

For the field issue.. you could add a timer event to check a list of field locations from a manually created list..

Probably the only decent way to do it, aside from some sort of source edit.

Oh man sounds harmful. Would it be heavy for the server to make a timer like that? I don't even know how to figure the script.
Post automatically merged:

Could You help me? :) If its the only option, i can create the holy long list because my world is wuite big already.

The automatic version by editing the source would be much more effective but its a black magic for me

its about the function onCheck and then setting position and if there is no item, starts counting right?

Last edited:
Back