• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC TFS 0.3.6 Cant create character.

Rallelele

Reaction score
Hey. When I'm trying to create a character through either website or the in-game Account Manager, I keep getting this error.

And when I try to create using the in-game Account Manager, I get this in the servergui.

MYSQL ERROR: Thread stack overrun: 15352 bytes used of a 131072 byte stack, and 160000 bytes needed. Use 'mysqld --thread_stack=#' to specify a bigger stack. (1436)

Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Have you carefully read through the error transcript? Anyway, try this:
Bash:
foo@bar$ mysqld --thread_stack=256000
foo@bar$ mysqld restart

What is your operating system? If it is Linux, simply run the lines I posted above in a terminal window (i.e. CTRL + ALT + T). On the other hand, if it is Windows, do the same but in the standard Windows command prompt (i.e. WINDOWS + R, type cmd and hit Enter). Also, if you need a more extensive response, type in Google your error transcript followed by your operating system. There are plenty of people who have already stumbled across this very same problem.

What is your operating system? If it is Linux, simply run the lines I posted above in a terminal window (i.e. CTRL + ALT + T). On the other hand, if it is Windows, do the same but in the standard Windows command prompt (i.e. WINDOWS + R, type cmd and hit Enter). Also, if you need a more extensive response, type in Google your error transcript followed by your operating system. There are plenty of people who have already stumbled across this very same problem.
Solved. Thanks.

Back