• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Tfs] 0.3.6 V8.2 [8.6] Paladins cant atk while using runes

Sweetlove

Reaction score
Zup, i got a Tfs 0.3.6 and my problem is that paladins cant use runes and atk at the same time!! D:

Weapons.xml

Add "swing="yes" only at Ammunition.

<distance id="7367" level="2500" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- Enchanted Spear -->

<distance id="7367" level="2500" swing="yes" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- Enchanted Spear -->

"fla5h helped me "

Last edited:
easy

- - - Updated - - -

i dont rllly remember much easier wwhen i look at it.. but i think its in the weapons then u choose spears and that swap thing (off/on) to on

- - - Updated - - -

actually you should maybe search for it first cause i know its alot of other threads about this thats solved

It's usually the default set for paladins. Just keep asking around, I found out how to fix it like a year ago but I can't remember how. I have the script set somewhere in my computer. If I find it I will let you know. :D

Back