• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X TFS 0.3.7 disappearing depot items, fix? And SQL question

Znipo

Reaction score
So I have some issues with this release ; [8.6] Tibia Global Full incl/TFS+sources (https://otland.net/threads/8-6-tibia-global-full-incl-tfs-sources.252850/#post-2453327)

Seemingly at random times my depot contents disappears on one of my characters,
It has happened twice now in two days, the first time deleted my players_deposititems table along with bans & houses, possible I clicked something that I shouldn't have.. Or it bugged out because server save was saving at the same time.. When I noticed my content was gone, I went to the mysql page and I checked the table - all my items were there, so I did a /save hoping it would save it, but then the table was gone the next time second I checked.
The second time, I still had all tables intact and..

The table still had all of my items, but I could not see them ingame.. So what I did was I put it a gold coin, to see the "Pid" of the gold coin, then I manually changed all of the data belonging to my character to the same Pid which my good coin had, and then all of my items reappeared in my depot.

So few questions ;
How can I prevent this from happening again? I've setup database backup every hour Incase that it happens, but I want to prevent it.

What exactly does the "Pid" mean, and how do I know which one is correct?
Every other item seems to have a different Pid.
Why did changing Pid make it appear again?

Uploaded a picture, the "pid" is set to 101 now and works.. When my items were "gone" the pid was set to 102.. If I set it to 102 again, it goes away again..
Town = thais.
Did nothing special that could have caused it, I put some arrows into my depot - logged out by ctrl+L and went to work.. Logged on and I found it was deleted.

On phone right now, will add more info later if required.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308_153909_com.google.chromeremotedesktop.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308_153909_com.google.chromeremotedesktop.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
if you really REALLY care about your server, start migrating it to [8.60] Latest forgottenserver 1.3. Clean downport. (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-latest-forgottenserver-1-3-clean-downport.263472/) , tfs 0.3.7 must be like 10 years old, no updates and bugs fixed anymore

Its just a server im hosting for <7 people, seems like alot of work required to get it going on that 1.3 version by the looks of things?
I dont have too much time on my hands to look for all the converted scripts, nor any real knowledge about scripts etc to do it myself..

But do you have any idea how I can prevent this depot bug from happening, or what the pid means?
Been searching, but as you said its a decade old and info is a bit hard to find..

Will check later if I can find someone selling a decent package with a real 8.6 server.

I just noticed that actual tfs still uses pid and did a little research, pid seems to be the inventory ID (backpack container virtual ID I guess)

Thanks!
After attempting to send a parcel, I found that my parcels did not arrive in the city (Thais),
So I opened RME and found that thais had no towns (or wrong towns) set on the lockers, changed them all to thais & the problem seems to have gone away now, the problem with 3 of my tables magically disappearing im unsure of, but ill just assume i accidentally deleted them.

The issue beforehand seem to have been as easy as this, I put my items initially in a "Ab'Dendriel" locker in thais, then i looked for my items in a "No town" locker, so saved the server & changed all lockers, then the parcels i sent prior to restart could be found aswell.
//Most likely after I changed the "PID" of the items, I checked the actual locker I put the items in and thus "that fixed the issue", then when I changed back to "old PID" I checked the wrong locker and they could not be found.
So the items were never actually gone, i just checked the wrong lockers, Oh well all is well, except the food issue but thats another topic lol.

Back