• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action [TFS 0.3b3] Working Demon Oak Quest

I got a good one;)
used for my rl map..
when entering the demon oak, a tree creates and banshee summons, when leaveing the tree opens, when logout it teleports the player out and tree open:)

you can also make antilogout titles in the area whit the map editor to make players not logout inside the tree area :p

Damn, that quest isn't works good ;x When I cut the tree, it's removing 4ever and all players can enter to the quest.. :eek: Can someone give me a map of Demon Oak, please? I don't know what wrong i am doing >_<

The credits belong to me.
I am the creator of this script, Ryan and Ad hired me to make it.
I am GM Shatterbone, during golden days of Narozia (655 players).

It's not that great, I know, but only worked on Narozia.

this script crashed my serv when attempting to remove tree so yea i think im gonna have to keep looking :/

FLE and Suxex

I'm having same problem. Enter but when the use of oak nothing happens, just poff poff.