• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 🌸 Scripting Services - TFS 1.X+ / Canary 🌸

Not trying to trash you or anything but I have 3 remarks. Copied directly from your thread.

1) "You must compile the sources (I not compile for you)":
Is it too much to hit the build button or there's any other particular reason?

2) "Refund: YES (If you insist that it does not work and show no evidence) 50% of pay":
If I insist it doesn't work and show evidence, what's my refund percentage?

3) "I do not work against the clock (Relax always)":
Very professional. Screw deadlines. You aren't paid for your work anyway, are you?

Not trying to trash you or anything but I have 3 remarks. Copied directly from your thread.

1) "You must compile the sources (I not compile for you)":
Is it too much to hit the build button or there's any other particular reason?

2) "Refund: YES (If you insist that it does not work and show no evidence) 50% of pay":

3) "I do not work against the clock (Relax always)":
Very professional. Screw deadlines. You aren't paid for your work anyway, are you?
1. Probably because some people don't even know how to download Visual Studio or they don't have idea how to compile by theimselves, sometimes they have a poor internet connection... maybe she don't want to waste that extra time.

3. Probably covering that people who say "Hey, i need this urgently". So the people who hire her will know they have to ask things which are not really urgent

1. Probably because some people don't even know how to download Visual Studio or they don't have idea how to compile by theimselves, sometimes they have a poor internet connection... maybe she don't want to waste that extra time.

3. Probably covering that people who say "Hey, i need this urgently". So the people who hire her will know they have to ask things which are not really urgent

1. Which is exactly why she has to compile the code herself. Let's assume I am not a programmer and I have literally no idea how to write an if statement. Why do I need to download Visual Studio, which is huge, and then figure out how to compile a project that most likely has references to third-party libraries, that I also need to find? Assuming she's writing code primarily for The Forgotten Server, she surely has the necessary libraries installed on her computer. Pressing CTRL + SHIFT + B takes literally half a second.

3. She can combat "I need this urgently" by giving a deadline. A deadline is a fixed date. "I don't work against the clock" is the exact opposite of "I need this urgently". Setting a deadline is the middle ground you could say.

This might look like I am trying to trash her but it's not. I am siding with the potential buyer of her services who's gonna send her a PM saying "OK HOW THE FUDGE DO I MAKE AN EXE OUT OF THIS?".

@pepsiman thank <3

@Delirium They are my conditions!
The one that can not, we simply cannot do anything.

((( 100% )))

I recommend this Guy he really knows what hes doing 100% recommended

Recommended he is the best guys !

@Sarah Wesker
I totally recommend this guy very friendly, nice and kind also and the most important he's very professional in what he does
his scripts are the best out there

Very good scripter! He is a nice fella and very professional! Recommended

It's a girl, guys. '-'

@pepsiman thank <3

@Delirium They are my conditions!
The one that can not, we simply cannot do anything.

((( 100% )))
Meeting deadlines is a huge part of being professional. If you are going to be lazy and take your time on someone else's nickel then you aren't working in a professional manner.
They are your rules but your rules minimize your potential customer base.

Meeting deadlines is a huge part of being professional. If you are going to be lazy and take your time on someone else's nickel then you aren't working in a professional manner.
They are your rules but your rules minimize your potential customer base.
Im pretty sure he just said that so he won't get annoying people msging him every minute. Worked with this guy and does what he has to do fast. So I think he just said that as a disclaimer.

Upgrade System upgraded to version❹
Augment System upgraded to version❹
Add Vocation Slasher With (Dual Wield+mostHandX❷w)
*_* characteristics:
_* Shoot Distance Effect with same weapon of knight
*_* Global Storage save on DB
_* Player Storage Change To ("Creature Storage") with key String, value String
*_* Bomberman Event TFS 1.x+ Work with much rooms
_* Vocations balance!

Very nice person, Sarah Wesker did everything i asked for and more.
if you want a scripter that does a fast and great job for a good price.
Recommended

• Very nice person who does exactly what you want him to do.
  • Helpful in explaining what he has done and how you can configure it yourself for your own liking.
  • I recommend this person and will use his service again in the future.

Back