• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 🌸 Scripting Services - TFS 1.X+ / Canary 🌸

Sarah Wesker

ƐƖєgαηт Sуηтαx ❤
Staff member
TFS Developer
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MillhioreBT
Twitch
millhiorebt
💖 Hello OTLanders community! 💖

I'm @Sarah Wesker, a programmer with extensive experience in developing and maintaining OT Servers 1.x+. Over the years, I have worked on several Tibia server projects, and now I would like to offer my skills and knowledge to the community.

Here is a summary of what I can offer:

🌸Custom script development:🌸
If you have an idea for a new functionality or a script you would like to implement on your server, I am here to help you. Whether it's a unique quest, a special NPC, game events - mini games or a completely new system, I can make it happen.

🌸Server maintenance and updating:🌸
Do you have a server that needs updates, bug fixes or performance improvements? I am an expert in code optimization and troubleshooting, and I can ensure that your server runs efficiently and smoothly.

🌸Technical support:🌸
If you are facing technical problems with your server or simply need help setting it up, I can offer my advice to ensure that everything works properly.

🌸Consulting and system design:🌸
If you are planning to launch a new OT Server and need help designing and planning its structure, I can offer you my experience and knowledge in system design to ensure that your server is attractive and functional.

I am available to collaborate on both small and large-scale projects, and I am open to discussing your specific needs and how I can help with your project. If you are interested in working with me or simply want to learn more about my skills and experience, feel free to send me a private message or reply to this post.
I hope to be part of your project and work together to take your OT Server to the next level. 🚀

Best regards

@Sarah Wesker

🌸 Extras: 🌸
Yes, some scripts already made and that are completely free for the community you can check the revscript board and filter by my name.
You can also visit my thread of free services, if I have time, you could be the lucky one to whom I respond.

fgfdhthj.png

Last edited:
Hi everybody how are you?
I have a lot of free time at the moment and I would like to offer my services as a programmer.

What do I not do?
* Edit OT Client
* Edit Tibia Client +11

Apart from all this, i can create what you can imagine,
I am really offering my services for a very low price and it will not be forever.

I have a library for (TFS 0.4) based on (TFS 1.3) you will find it very comfortable to create codes using the object-oriented functions.

Do you need to modify add-ons to your (Remeres map editor)?
You can contact me by (Facebook, Whatsapp, Discord vs TeamSpeak) write me first to the private one.
I recommend this Guy he really knows what hes doing 100% recommended

Can tou extend the part edit client 11+? What do you mean?

@Sarah Wesker
I totally recommend this guy very friendly, nice and kind also and the most important he's very professional in what he does
his scripts are the best out there

Last edited:
Back