• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter 🌸 Scripting Services - TFS 1.X+ / Canary 🌸

New system included!
Name: Item Custom Attributes
Version: TFS 1.X+
Functions:

Code:
Item.setCustomAttributes(item, key, value)
Item.getCustomAttributes(item, key)

10000 calls to these functions consume a process time of around 0.75 seconds, in a very old computer.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M330 @ 2.13GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
OS x64, Processor x64

Examples of use:
sy1EXkJaRqiQOQGysoMBlw.png

7759NXgESU2s95IeoVRhsQ.png

For more information, contact me.

Notes: Think about the great things you can do with these 2 so simple and beautiful functions.

New system included!
Name: Item Custom Attributes
Version: TFS 1.X+
Functions:

Code:
Item.setCustomAttributes(item, key, value)
Item.getCustomAttributes(item, key)

10000 calls to these functions consume a process time of around 0.75 seconds, in a very old computer.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M330 @ 2.13GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
OS x64, Processor x64

Examples of use:
sy1EXkJaRqiQOQGysoMBlw.png

7759NXgESU2s95IeoVRhsQ.png

For more information, contact me.

Notes: Think about the great things you can do with these 2 so simple and beautiful functions.
That wasn't released by mkalo time ago? including that is atleast on every OTX distro....

@Sarah Wesker i need a job, do u make?
Need to implement Spell Hit Collor (have in tfs 0.4), to implement in tfs 1.2
exemple tfs 0.4
Code:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_HITCOLOR, 23)
need to implement in tfs 1.2, for use like this:
Code:
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_HITCOLOR, 23)

if its possible, we can combine a price in private message, thx!

New system of 3 attributes for items, version TFS 0.3.6 | 0.4 | 1.X+
with categories per example:
Code:
It is a sword (atk: 10, def: 10).
Regular:
[Sword: +2]
[Axe: -1]
[Club: +1]
Code:
It is a sword (atk: 10, def: 10).
Advance:
[Sword: +3]
[Axe: -2]
[Club: +3]
Epic, Legendary
and can be configured for many more categories and different quantities.
This system does not require compilation.
if you want a better explanation you can write to me privately, we can also make changes to your taste ;)

Notes:
There are 4 different ranges of Augments: Regular, Advance, Epic, Legendary. The higher the rank, the more powerful the augment type can be, for example:
Code:
Plate armor with Regular augment:
Sword +1 to +2
Club +1 to +2
Axe +1 to +2

Plate armor with Advance augment:
Sword +1 to +3
Club +1 to +3
Axe +1 to +3

Plate armor with Epic augment:
Sword +1 to +4
Club +1 to +4
Axe +1 to +4

Plate armor with Legendary augment:
Sword +1 to +5
Club +1 to +5
Axe +1 to +5

Each time you use the Augments Tears in your objects, the Augments can increase in rank. When you increase in rank you can see the word Rank Up! about your character
The possible types of augments that an object and its values can have are the following:
Code:
Skills:

Magic Level: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 (+2 while +10)
Fist Fighting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)
Club Fighting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)
Axe Fighting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)
Sword Fighting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)
Distance Fighting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)
Fishing: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 (+5 while +25)
shielding: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (+1 while +5)

Heal/Mana:

Max Health: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000 (+200 while +1000)
Max Mana: 200, 400, 600, 800, 1000 (+200 while +1000)

Heal/Mana Regeneration:

Health Regeneration: 10, 50, 100, 150, 200 (+10 while +200 per sec)
Mana Regeneration: 10, 50, 100, 150, 200 (+10 while +200 per sec)

Speed: 10, 30, 50, 70, 90 (+10 while +90)

It also accepts negative numbers.

Last edited:
Hello OTLanders community! 👋

I'm @Sarah Wesker, a programmer with extensive experience in developing and maintaining OT Servers 1.x+. Over the years, I have worked on several Tibia server projects, and now I would like to offer my skills and knowledge to the community.

Here is a summary of what I can offer:

Custom script development: If you have an idea for a new functionality or a script you would like to implement on your server, I am here to help you. Whether it's a unique quest, a special NPC, game events - mini games or a completely new system, I can make it happen.

Server maintenance and updating: Do you have a server that needs updates, bug fixes or performance improvements? I am an expert in code optimization and troubleshooting, and I can ensure that your server runs efficiently and smoothly.

Technical support: If you are facing technical problems with your server or simply need help setting it up, I can offer my advice to ensure that everything works properly.

Consulting and system design: If you are planning to launch a new OT Server and need help designing and planning its structure, I can offer you my experience and knowledge in system design to ensure that your server is attractive and functional.

I am available to collaborate on both small and large-scale projects, and I am open to discussing your specific needs and how I can help with your project. If you are interested in working with me or simply want to learn more about my skills and experience, feel free to send me a private message or reply to this post.
I hope to be part of your project and work together to take your OT Server to the next level. 🚀
Best regards,

@Sarah Wesker

Extras:
Yes, some scripts already made and that are completely free for the community you can check the revscript board and filter by my name.
You can also visit my thread of free services, if I have time, you could be the lucky one to whom I respond.

high quality service, optimized and lightweight script, extremely fast delivery, I highly recommend!!

Hello
Could you rebuild the daily rewards system from Canary for me so that the window modal also works on client 10?

The best programmer one could ask for, implemented revscript into old custom engine.

I appreciate all your help, and I hope we'll do more business in future!

Back