• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 0.4

VirrageS

←•†ĿuĀ && ©¤¤•→
Reaction score
Hello!
Can someone tell me which new function have TFS 0.4 or show me changelog (if is possibly).
I want to make myself donator and i want to know that whether it pays to buy.

Thank in advance
:D :thumbup:

Hmm I don't know that you good understande me.

I don't want to know about Function onUse etc. but what things are add.

I heard about dualWielding <-- this things and other i wanna know.

Eventually 0.4 will become for everyone public. Donators just get the pre-beta version, which may be unstable, functions not working correctly etc.

You can see the functions: http://lualand.net/

They do not have any specific dual wielding thing.

So you want to say that for Donators TFS 0.4 is bad??

It means donators will get access to the pre-release version of TFS 0.4 which may, or may not, have tons of bugs, flaws and crashing problems.

Similar to the Windows 7 beta test; You got the privilege to experience the wonders and amazement of Microsoft's latest operating system with all of it's bells and whistles, BUT you were given no guarantees it wouldn't crash and bluescreen insanely, because it was after all, an OS that hadn't completed its development.

If you're a donator here, you get the privilege to experience TFS 0.4 with all that it offers before everyone else, but it's far from done, and thus far from 100% stable.

Back