• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent TFS 1.0 Advanced Item/Set Item Management

The counter is just a leftover from my tests to see what path the code takes. "print(counter)" at the end of the script. I have no clue what to expect from TFS 1.1 and TFS 1.2 due the information around it being confusing enough. However i've been changing the script alittle to accompany the changes and work properly on TFS 1.2. I noticed that the storage value change did not work properly on the new versions so i fixed it with below code (Part)

Tho, im not even sure if something like this is even needed anymore, personally i'm using this to create items that changes spells, skills and psuedo stats in quite a different way based on storage values.

if (itemsmod[14][3]).Augment ~= nil then
player:setStorageValue(itemsmod[14][3].Augment[1], player:getStorageValue(itemsmod[14][3].Augment[1]) + itemsmod[14][3].Augment[2])
end

I know this post is a bit old, but i've found a little bug that is pretty annoying. When you have a bonus 2 parts, 4 parts, or all parts, and relog, you lose all the bonus. And you need to reequip everything again!
Is there a way to fix this with a onLogin fuction?

Thanks for the help!

Back