• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell TFS 1.1 Double Shot

this spell does not damage at all, any ideas using tfs 1.2

I can't seem to find a problem with it working with 1.2

Did you get any errors?

Anyone else having problems with this spell? It should work fine for 1.1 and 1.2

i found an error with using a throw able weapon ex the spears it registers as distant weapon so it would use arrows to shoot the double shot. to fix i removed the throw able items as registered items to use.

i found an error with using a throw able weapon ex the spears it registers as distant weapon so it would use arrows to shoot the double shot. to fix i removed the throw able items as registered items to use.

It's been a long time since I looked at that script, and tbh I still haven't checked it, but going purely off my memory of the thought process of making it, I distinctly remember doing everything I needed to do to make the throwables throw (correct animation, blah), but I don't remember anything about checking before removing arrows, so nice find, thanks for reporting it. I'll check it out later and add it as part of the updated version for release.

If you haven't by now you should check out my potions script, if you like the concepts just PM or message on that thread requesting another update I have 1.4 I think I am on almost ready for release.

Hello Otland. I come to release a spell that took me a long time to make, I'm not uber scripter like andu :D But my script was in fact inspired by andu and his creative "Seven Arrows" remake. My spell works like this. ANY DISTANCE WEAPON in the game can be used to shoot a second shot of whatever you are using.

Example if you have an arbelest with an infernal bolt and are hunting, you use this spell it will check to make sure you are using compatible bow/crossbow, with arrows/bolts then shoot the infernal bolt for another shot, damage is based off of distance skill, and it also factors in weapons attack and monsters armor just like a real shot would.

It doesn't however miss target unless the monsters armor is high enough, it would be easy to alter for it to miss based off of monsters shielding too. However you will never see the animation miss. Critical hits and other special bonuses and configurations aren't in this spell however, I have also programmed in all the throwable items such as throwing knife, spears, throwing stars, ect. The only one missing is small stone, and thats because on my server I use a slingshot with small stones as ammo, so mine isn't quite done yet.

DAMAGE TYPE:
Spell also has the damage type programmed in for ammunition that does different damage than phyisical, example envenomed arrow does earth damage, so when you shoot a second envenomed arrow it also does earth based damage.

EDIT:Did some optimizing (could make better use of tables still) Updated it to 1.1. Uses less code, fixed a couple bugs I didn't know existed, should work great, hope you guys enjoy! :D

And Now for the script: spells/scripts/attack/doubleshot.lua
how to make it triple or quintuple shot?

Hello, I have a proble, it seems like with bows and xbox with ammo works fine,

But for throwables aka spears, stars, you do requiere to have something in the ammunition slot to have damage, its like even if its throwable its taking the damage from the ammo slot.

Any ideas?

Back