• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] - TFS 1.2

Hi,
I'm looking for help -I'm using this distro with Realera datapack, I was wondering how can i quickly make monsters to drop bags, like in old rl tibia.
Also I would like to know how can I turn cap system off.

Cheers!
Add the number 1048576 to the player flags in groups.xml ,you can check other flags here TheForgottenServer Flags (https://comedinha.github.io/flags-calculator/)
And about monster droping bags , you will need to add manually this in all monster files.
XML:
        <item id="1987" chance="100000"> <!-- bag -->
        items inside bag ...
        </item>

Hello, do you know how I can fix this bug? I tried to send a parcel, and the parcel did not appear in the depot.
bug.png
The project is very good, thanks! 😉

Thanks for the support, I updated the datapack and the error is gone.
However there is another bug, the parcels are not sending correctly to their respective cities, I sent 2 parcels to different cities, and they appeared in the same depot.
Even changing the depot's action id doesn't solve it.
For example: id 101 works with the mentioned bug, id 102, 103, 104 ... They don't even work.

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support, I updated the datapack and the error is gone.
However there is another bug, the parcels are not sending correctly to their respective cities, I sent 2 parcels to different cities, and they appeared in the same depot.
Even changing the depot's action id doesn't solve it.
For example: id 101 works with the mentioned bug, id 102, 103, 104 ... They don't even work.

sorry for my bad english.
Did you tried to change the depot ID in the map editor?
mappp.png

Did you tried to change the depot ID in the map editor?
I'm using an old version of rme, I'll use an updated version and edit the post.
~~
Okay. Now I'm laughing at myself.
I was used to evolutions versions, and I remember that there I only modified the tile in front of the depot and it worked.

Last edited:
Why can't you use the number 1 key when you want the gamemaster to use a command to create an item?

I'm having another problem with Realera distro, this time with NPC Sandra (potions seller in Edron). When I try to say "hi", or "hello" she's not responding. I checked .lua file but it seems just fine. What could cause this problem? Sorry that I ask about it here, but this thread is alive.

I'm having another problem with Realera distro, this time with NPC Sandra (potions seller in Edron). When I try to say "hi", or "hello" she's not responding. I checked .lua file but it seems just fine. What could cause this problem? Sorry that I ask about it here, but this thread is alive.
I'm confused, are you using realera distro, or this distro with realera data?Did you check the server window for any errors?

I'm confused, are you using realera distro, or this distro with realera data?Did you check the server window for any errors?
Sorry, this distro with realera data of course. Server window isn't showing any errors. Everything seems to be just fine, other NPCs works perfectly.

Sorry, this distro with realera data of course. Server window isn't showing any errors. Everything seems to be just fine, other NPCs works perfectly.
Post your npc lua file ,so i can take a look.

Sandra's lua:

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

local voices = {
    'Great spirit potions as well as health and mana potions in different sizes!',
    'If you need alchemical fluids like slime and blood, get them here.'
}

local lastSound = 0
function onThink()
    if lastSound < os.time() then
        lastSound = (os.time() + 10)
        if math.random(100) < 20 then
            Npc():say(voices[math.random(#voices)], TALKTYPE_SAY)
        end
    end
    npcHandler:onThink()
end

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
        return false
    end

local player = Player(cid)
    if isInArray({"vial", "ticket", "bonus", "deposit"}, msg) then
        if player:getStorageValue(1060) < 1 then
            npcHandler:say("We have a special offer right now for depositing vials. Are you interested in hearing it?", cid)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
        elseif player:getStorageValue(1060) >= 1 then
            npcHandler:say("Would you like to get a lottery ticket instead of the deposit for your vials?", cid)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 3
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, "prize") then
        npcHandler:say("Are you here to claim a prize?", cid)
        npcHandler.topic[cid] = 4
    elseif msgcontains(msg, "yes") then
        if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
            npcHandler:say({
                "The Edron academy has introduced a bonus system. Each time you deposit 100 vials without claiming the money for it, you will receive a lottery ticket. ...",
                "Some of these lottery tickets will grant you a special potion belt accessory, if you bring the ticket to me. ...",
                "If you join the bonus system now, I will ask you each time you are bringing back 100 or more vials to me whether you claim your deposit or rather want a lottery ticket. ...",
                "Of course, you can leave or join the bonus system at any time by just asking me for the 'bonus'. ...",
                "Would you like to join the bonus system now?"
            }, cid)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 then
            npcHandler:say("Great! I've signed you up for our bonus system. From now on, you will have the chance to win the potion belt addon!", cid)
            player:setStorageValue(1060, 1)
            player:setStorageValue(1033, 1) --this for default start of Outfit and Addon Quests
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 0
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 3 then
            if player:removeItem(2006, 0, 100) then
                npcHandler:say("Ok here take this lottery ticket!", cid)
                player:addItem(5957, 1)
            else
                npcHandler:say("You don't have 100 empty vials.", cid)
            end
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 then
            if player:getStorageValue(1060) == 1 and player:removeItem(5958, 1) then
                npcHandler:say("Congratulations! Here, from now on you can wear our lovely potion belt as accessory.", cid)
                player:setStorageValue(1060, 2)
                player:addOutfitAddon(138, 1)
                player:addOutfitAddon(133, 1)
                player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
            else
                npcHandler:say("You don't have any prize to claim!", cid)
            end
        end
        return true
    end
end

local shopModule = ShopModule:new()
npcHandler:addModule(shopModule)

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'life'},                     2006, 60, 10, 'life fluid')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'mana'},                     2006, 100, 7, 'mana fluid')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'spellbook'},                     Cfspellbook, 150)

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'blank rune'},                     Cfblankrune, 10)
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'slime'},                     2006, 12, 4, 'potion of slime')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'blood'},                     2006, 15, 2, 'potion of blood')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'urine'},                     2006, 10, 13, 'potion of urine')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'oil'},                     2006, 20, 11, 'potion of oil')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'water'},                     2006, 8, 1, 'potion of distilled water')

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am lady Sandra Astralian."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I sell potions and magic fluids."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Buy a watch."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I was guest at his castle on my visits to Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibianus'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I was guest at his castle on my visits to Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Do I look as if I'd fraternize with such people?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A disgusting person indeed."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am not interested in tales only kids belive in."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A city full of disgusting people with ill manners."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The world is a place of barbarianism."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I plan to visit this city one day."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Isn't it a wonderful town?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'new'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Nothing I would talk to you about."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'rumo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Nothing I would talk to you about."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'offer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'items'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'have'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fluid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'potion'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling potions of slime, blood, urine, oil, and distilled water."})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Hello |PLAYERNAME|, welcome to the fluid and potion shop of Edron.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|, please come back soon.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|, please come back soon.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_SENDTRADE, "Of course, just browse through my wares. By the way, if you'd like to join our bonus system for depositing flasks and vial, you have to tell me about that {deposit}.")

Last edited:
Sandra's lua:

Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

local voices = {
}

local lastSound = 0
function onThink()
        end
    end
end

return false
    end

npcHandler:say("We have a special offer right now for depositing vials. Are you interested in hearing it?", cid)
            npcHandler:say("Would you like to get a lottery ticket instead of the deposit for your vials?", cid)
        end
                "The Edron academy has introduced a bonus system. Each time you deposit 100 vials without claiming the money for it, you will receive a lottery ticket. ...",
                "Some of these lottery tickets will grant you a special potion belt accessory, if you bring the ticket to me. ...",
                "If you join the bonus system now, I will ask you each time you are bringing back 100 or more vials to me whether you claim your deposit or rather want a lottery ticket. ...",
                "Of course, you can leave or join the bonus system at any time by just asking me for the 'bonus'. ...",
            }, cid)
            npcHandler:say("Great! I've signed you up for our bonus system. From now on, you will have the chance to win the potion belt addon!", cid)
            player:setStorageValue(1033, 1) --this for default start of Outfit and Addon Quests
            else
            end
                npcHandler:say("Congratulations! Here, from now on you can wear our lovely potion belt as accessory.", cid)
            else
            end
        end
        return true
    end
end

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'life'},                     2006, 60, 10, 'life fluid')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'mana'},                     2006, 100, 7, 'mana fluid')

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'slime'},                     2006, 12, 4, 'potion of slime')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'blood'},                     2006, 15, 2, 'potion of blood')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'urine'},                     2006, 10, 13, 'potion of urine')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'oil'},                     2006, 20, 11, 'potion of oil')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'water'},                     2006, 8, 1, 'potion of distilled water')

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am lady Sandra Astralian."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I sell potions and magic fluids."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Buy a watch."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I was guest at his castle on my visits to Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibianus'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I was guest at his castle on my visits to Thais."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Do I look as if I'd fraternize with such people?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A disgusting person indeed."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am not interested in tales only kids belive in."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A city full of disgusting people with ill manners."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The world is a place of barbarianism."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I plan to visit this city one day."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Isn't it a wonderful town?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'new'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Nothing I would talk to you about."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'rumo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Nothing I would talk to you about."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'offer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'items'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'have'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fluid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling life and mana fluids and several potions."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'potion'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm selling potions of slime, blood, urine, oil, and distilled water."})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Hello |PLAYERNAME|, welcome to the fluid and potion shop of Edron.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|, please come back soon.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|, please come back soon.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_SENDTRADE, "Of course, just browse through my wares. By the way, if you'd like to join our bonus system for depositing flasks and vial, you have to tell me about that {deposit}.")
Try this:
Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end

local voices = {
}

local lastSound = 0
function onThink()
        end
    end
end

return false
    end

end
            }, cid)
            else
            end
            else
            end
        end
        return true
    end
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

There is an error in the server that 2 players (or more) can chat with the same npc, is this something difficult to solve?

Back