• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] - TFS 1.2

Small bug: it is enabled to sell equipped items and often it causes to sell by mistake worn equipment.
I checked right now and its working as intended .
If you have 2 magic plate armor ,one equipped and one in the bag, and sells one, the npc will buy the armor in the bag first.

new error found

if im surrounded ( the 8 sqm) by example spiders, and then comes a stronger monster example.. demon it doesn't kill the weakest monster ( in this case spider) it just simply step over it

@celohere

new error found

if im surrounded ( the 8 sqm) by example spiders, and then comes a stronger monster example.. demon it doesn't kill the weakest monster ( in this case spider) it just simply step over it

@celohere
Steps and kills the weak monster, isn't that the correct behavior?

Steps and kills the weak monster, isn't that the correct behavior?
Yeah, that's the correct behavior but here the monster step over the weak monster ignoring him the the monster dissapears... This all happens in 0.90 secs .

Yeah, that's the correct behavior but here the monster step over the weak monster ignoring him the the monster dissapears... This all happens in 0.90 secs .
Yes you are right. For some reason I fixed it on my personal server and forgot to update in the repository.:rolleyes:

@celohere Hello man, how u doin'?

Where's the fix for it?
I can't find in the commits...

I think thats all :p
Edit forgot that one :

Last edited:
@celohere

not solved bro
i added the summon drop corpse and the strong kill weak fix in order to avoid compilation
poison spiders should kill spiders
minotaur guard to mintaour and archers
ghouls to many weak monster likle spiders rats etc
demon should kill all of them ofc
now a new bug was added,
the weakest monster isn't dissapearing like before, now it just giving its spot in order to let the strong monster reach path (example demon) also demon isn't dealing damage to other monster at all, like when he uses gfb etc
1.pngn errors

Last edited:
Did someone fix below?

*skull in protect zone ,if you throw some field and enter pz ,you will get white skull if someone step in the field

@celohere

not solved bro
i added the summon drop corpse and the strong kill weak fix in order to avoid compilation
poison spiders should kill spiders
minotaur guard to mintaour and archers
ghouls to many weak monster likle spiders rats etc
demon should kill all of them ofc
now a new bug was added,
the weakest monster isn't dissapearing like before, now it just giving its spot in order to let the strong monster reach path (example demon) also demon isn't dealing damage to other monster at all, like when he uses gfb etc
View attachment 41993n errors
Its not a bug , if theres enought space the strong monster will push the weak monster instead kill him .
And about monsters that dont kill weaker monsters , you just need to change this on your monster.xml file :
XML:
        <flag canpushcreatures="0" />

Back