• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] - TFS 1.2

celohere

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
This is the tfs downgraded by ninja , i did some changes for myself ,and now i want to share .I never hosted it and don't know if it's stable or not , i am not a skilled programmer but i didn't find any critical bug yet. Maybe someone finds these files usefull =) ,all credits goes to @Ninja for this downgrade and for tfs team .If someone find bugs or have some fixes share with us =)

fixed stairhope delay (now its working properly on config.lua)
fixed send parcel to offline players -- credits to Gesior.pl --
fixed stackpos -- credits to Nekiro --
fixed Check that player partner isn't self -- jo3bingham --
fixed Update premium time on login -- credits to Nekiro --
fixed client debug when gm or monster spawn on player -- credits Ferrus --
fixed distance attacks not hitting targets on the same sqm -- credits Anastaciaa --
fixed logout delay when player is disconected
fixed Unpassable and movable item teleport bug -- credits mattyx14 --
Moved shared experience formula to Lua -- credits DSpeichert ,edumntg and me --
removed party description onlook ex:Your party has 2 members and 0 pending invitations.
removed guild online and count members onlook
removed damage ,heal and experience message to spectators
changed /clean command ,now cleans protect zones
changed unjustified kill warning message to red =)
changed skill advance message
added autostack, configurable on config.lua
added allow fight back, configurable on config.lua
added loot message, configurable on config.lua
added loot channel -- credits to cbrm --
(if you dont want the loot channel to open everytime a player login, just remove this line on creaturescripts <event type="login" name="loot" script="loot.lua"/>

added field owner name onlook -- credits to Steve Albert --
added magic wall and wild growth counter
added players can walk through GMs in ghost mode
added Walkthrough everything Ctrl + Arrow keys -- credits to Printer --
added classicAttackSpeed, configurable on config.lua -- credits to Mkalo --
Monster direction fix (monsters standing to your left look to the east and monsters standing to your right look to the west.) -- credits to joseluis2g --

*skull in protect zone ,if you throw some field and enter pz ,you will get white skull if someone step in the field
*crash related to login(i am only able to reproduce this if i login with the host machine): C++ - crash tfs 1.2 downgraded by Ninja (https://otland.net/threads/crash-tfs-1-2-downgraded-by-ninja.258451/#post-2544655)
*runes stack inside full containers bug ,there is a workaround for this , but it's still a bug : TFS 1.X+ - tfs 1.2 runes on container (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-runes-on-container.262139/#post-2535403)
(workaround for this bug is : remove attribute key="type" value="rune" from all runes in items.xml ,change the runes properties to stackable in Tibia.SPR with object builder, and reload the atributes of items.otb with some itemeditor)

*weird monsters walk animation :Windows - Monsters lagging/appear to be dashing (https://otland.net/threads/monsters-lagging-appear-to-be-dashing.250419/)

Well for now this is my last update ,if anyone finds a bug(or want to contribute ), you can report here in this thread or here in github celohere/forgottenserver (https://github.com/celohere/forgottenserver)
New Changes
**fixed the use of lifefluid on hotkeys -- crédits to me --
**fixed fluid wrong message on hotkeys -- crédits to danielsalim1 --
**fixed bug of runes in full container -- crédits to me --
**fixed monsters walk dashing -- crédits to me --
**fixed crash on login -- crédits to danielsalim1 and mattyx14 --
**added auto recharge ammo (arrows and bolts recharges automatically now) -- crédits to Joe Rod and Emilianenko --
**added player ban -- crédits to Gesior.pl -- (now the ban for excessive player killing is banning only the player, and not the entire account)

fixed send parcel to offline players -- crédits to Gesior.pl --
fixed stackpos -- crédits to Nekiro --
fixed Check that player partner isn't self -- crédits to jo3bingham --
fixed Update premium time on login -- crédits to Nekiro --
fixed client debug when gm or monster spawn on player -- crédits to Ferrus --
fixed distance attacks not hitting targets on the same sqm -- crédits to Anastaciaa --
Moved shared experience formula to Lua -- crédits to DSpeichert ,edumntg and me --
removed party description onlook ex:Your party has 2 members and 0 pending invitations.
added loot channel -- crédits to cbrm --
(if you dont want the loot channel to open everytime a player login, just remove this line on creaturescripts <event type="login" name="loot" script="loot.lua"/>
added field owner name onlook -- crédits to Steve Albert --
added players can walk through GMs in ghost mode -- crédits to me --
added Walkthrough everything Ctrl + Arrow keys -- crédits to Printer --
added classicAttackSpeed, configurable on config.lua -- crédits to Mkalo --
Monster direction fix (monsters standing to your left look to the east and monsters standing to your right look to the west.) -- crédits to joseluis2g --

Known Bugs:

*skull in protect zone ,if you throw some field and enter pz ,you will get white skull if someone step in the field

Attachments

• forgottenserver-8.0_32x and 64x.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 643 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
This is the tfs downgraded by ninja , i did some changes for myself ,and now i want to share .I never hosted it and don't know if it's stable or not , i am not a skilled programmer but i didn't find any critical bug yet. Maybe someone finds these files usefull =) ,all credits goes to @Ninja for this downgrade and for tfs team .If someone find bugs or have some fixes share with us =)

fixed send parcel to offline players -- credits to Gesior.pl --
fixed stackpos -- credits to Nekiro --
fixed Check that player partner isn't self -- jo3bingham --
fixed Update premium time on login -- credits to Nekiro --
fixed client debug when gm or monster spawn on player -- credits Ferrus --
fixed distance attacks not hitting targets on the same sqm -- credits Anastaciaa --
fixed Unpassable and movable item teleport bug -- credits mattyx14 --
Moved shared experience formula to Lua -- credits DSpeichert ,edumntg and me --
added loot channel -- credits to cbrm --

added field owner name onlook -- credits to Steve Albert --
added players can walk through GMs in ghost mode
added Walkthrough everything Ctrl + Arrow keys -- credits to Printer --
added classicAttackSpeed, configurable on config.lua -- credits to Mkalo --
Monster direction fix (monsters standing to your left look to the east and monsters standing to your right look to the west.) -- credits to joseluis2g --

*crash related to login(i am only able to reproduce this if i login with the host machine): C++ - crash tfs 1.2 downgraded by Ninja (https://otland.net/threads/crash-tfs-1-2-downgraded-by-ninja.258451/#post-2544655)
*runes stack inside full containers bug ,there is a workaround for this , but it's still a bug : TFS 1.X+ - tfs 1.2 runes on container (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-runes-on-container.262139/#post-2535403)
(workaround for this bug is : remove attribute key="type" value="rune" from all runes in items.xml ,change the runes properties to stackable in Tibia.SPR with object builder, and reload the atributes of items.otb with some itemeditor)

*weird monsters walk animation :Windows - Monsters lagging/appear to be dashing (https://otland.net/threads/monsters-lagging-appear-to-be-dashing.250419/)
You should link github solution for every of them it would be dope since i have my custom source and you fixed some stuff that i want to fix in my source sample. And are you sure its 8.0 since ninja downgraded only 8.6
1.removed damage ,heal and experience message to spectators
2.fixed logout delay when player is disconected
3.added players can walk through GMs in ghost mode
4.fixed stairhope delay (now its working properly on config.lua)
(dunno what is that but sounds like a problem)
5.fixed Update premium time on login -- credits to Nekiro --
6.fixed Unpassable and movable item teleport bug
And etc since if people have edited source i dont think they want to drop all their work

Can you complicate a TFS 7.92 source?
but I can not complicate because it's difficult
take a look at the source I downloaded : tryller/otserv (https://github.com/tryller/otserv/tree/master/792)

awaiting return
att Mateus

excuse me.... I'm not English.

i'm at work now ,but i will take a look when i have some free time.

You should link github solution for every of them it would be dope since i have my custom source and you fixed some stuff that i want to fix in my source sample. And are you sure its 8.0 since ninja downgraded only 8.6
1.removed damage ,heal and experience message to spectators
2.fixed logout delay when player is disconected
3.added players can walk through GMs in ghost mode
4.fixed stairhope delay (now its working properly on config.lua)
(dunno what is that but sounds like a problem)
5.fixed Update premium time on login -- credits to Nekiro --
6.fixed Unpassable and movable item teleport bug
And etc since if people have edited source i dont think they want to drop all their work
Ninja also downgraded tfs to 8.0 version ninjalulz/forgottenserver (https://github.com/ninjalulz/forgottenserver/tree/8.0)

talkactions /i, /m don't work. Why?
set your character as god (group id=3) or change gamemaster flags

Last edited:
@celohere Command /m /i don't work on group id 3
i delete this line in script and now work
Code:
    if player:getAccountType() < ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD then
        return false
    end

//
exori flam/mort don't have shoot effect
are you sure you set group id 3 , and acc type 5 ,on god account? for me its working

add on the line 4 in force strike.lua
Lua:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_DEATH)
and flame strike.lua
Lua:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_FIRE)

Hmm so i wonder if it has same problems like 8.0 then.

what kind of problems?

Last edited:
***update
fixed crash on re-login -- credits to danielsalim1 and mattyx14 --
fixed monster walk dashing -- credits to me --

@celohere Can u help me with it?

1. I can log in 2 character on the same spot

2. When i use mana fluids on hotkey i always see Using one of vials
How i can change it ?
ID of mana fluid - 2006,7

@celohere Can u help me with it?

1. I can log in 2 character on the same spot

View attachment 36081

2. When i use mana fluids on hotkey i always see Using one of vials
How i can change it ?
ID of mana fluid - 2006,7

this should fix the login problem, thx
forgottenserver-8.0 (http://www.mediafire.com/file/918b37nohagk5bg/forgottenserver-8.0.rar/file)

If someone finds a bug in this distro, or know how to fix some, please post here .I will be very gratefull =)

Last edited:

Attachments

• forgottenserver8.0.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 104 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
@celohere Thanks a lot! That was the thing that annoyed me the most in this engine. You have repaired the problem that runes didnt stack properly - instead charges it had runes quantity and you could only move one at once..
Also:
<attribute key="type" value="rune" />
need to be written under every rune in items.xml.

Psst @Hover Design

@celohere Thanks a lot! That was the thing that annoyed me the most in this engine. You have repaired the problem that runes didnt stack properly - instead charges it had runes quantity and you could only move one at once..
Also:
<attribute key="type" value="rune" />
need to be written under every rune in items.xml.

Psst @Hover Design
yes ,thanks for point this ,i forgot to update the items.xml :p , updating right now .

everyone who wants to contribute to fix a bug, or report something wrong, are welcome

crédits to @danielsalim1

@celohere Command /m /i don't work on group id 3
i delete this line in script and now work
Code:
    if player:getAccountType() < ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD then
        return false
    end

//
exori flam/mort don't have shoot effect

Are you sure you know what you're doing?

That code checks if you're not a GM, if you remove that code, any player will be able to create items...

please downgrade chat functions, cuz players got an debug tibia client

void ProtocolGame::sendCreatureSay and void ProtocolGame::sendToChannel and void ProtocolGame::sendPrivateMessage

please downgrade chat functions, cuz players got an debug tibia client

void ProtocolGame::sendCreatureSay and void ProtocolGame::sendToChannel and void ProtocolGame::sendPrivateMessage
I can't reproduce here , can you detail how this debug happens?

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (33 bytes unread, last opcode is 116, prev opcode is 170): unhandled opcode 116

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (33 bytes unread, last opcode is 116, prev opcode is 170): unhandled opcode 116
are you using the regular 8.0 client?

Last edited:
Back