• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC TFS [1.2] Banker NPC

Tashardel

Amazonian Slave Boy
Reaction score
I spent all of yesterday and today endlessly searching for a copy+paste banker script to work with the standard non-ORTS TFS 1.x distro and was discouraged when at first I couldn't find anything. My search was not in vain however because I happened upon a post by @zerghel linking to a github pastebin with a fully functioning Bank NPC (tested and working on TFS 1.2) I'd love to give credit to the creator but it was done by a guest and nearly a year ago.

Wilfred Brimley.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Wilfred Brimley" script="Wilfred Brimley.lua" walkinterval="1500" speed="100" walkradius="2" floorchange="0" speechbubble="1">
   <health max="100" now="100"/>
   <look type="472" head="0" body="29" legs="95" feet="79" addons="0" mount="0"/>
</npc>

Wilfred Brimley.lua
http://pastebin.com/pZAtXvn4

I don't claim any ownership over this code, I pieced together the xml but that's about it. Anyways I hope this will help some of the people who have been searching around for the working bank script for TFS 1.1/1.2

If anyone should be thanked its @zerghel for linking to the bin :3

Any way to make this work with market balance? Like... I deposit to this npc and the amount i deposited show up in marketplace?

Edit: nevermind, fixed it

Last edited:
I got error when i try transfer: TFS 1.2 8.6 client
1.png

3.png

Last edited:
Back