• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.2 Spam item on random places in map

SixNine

Reaction score
Hey
is it possible to make system like this, basically you put those items trough rme so those objectes will be placed in otbm, but trough code make it appear only like 50% of them in those places where they were placed reason for it is that its super cancerous to put in hand by hand inside table and it becomes not random but more repeteadly. Basically its like mining system, random stones would appear in map which you could mine and get items by chance

Hey
is it possible to make system like this, basically you put those items trough rme so those objectes will be placed in otbm, but trough code make it appear only like 50% of them in those places where they were placed reason for it is that its super cancerous to put in hand by hand inside table and it becomes not random but more repeteadly. Basically its like mining system, random stones would appear in map which you could mine and get items by chance
ofc it's posible, but would need source edits, when loading map items.. i think it's worse than creating a script onStartUp with item id, position and chance..
it's not that different, instead of placing items in RME, you would just copy that pos in RME and paste in lua..

Back