• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.2 Working NPC Adrenius

ots49

Reaction score
Hello,
Been searching through alot of datapacks and the forums without finding a working NPC Adrenius.

I only found one in the 7.4 OTX real map datapack but npc doesn't respond on tfs 1.2 (no errors)
Anyone got one or willing to help me make the script below to work with tfs 1.2
One that responds to the quiz to get key 4023!

Thanks in advance guys, I am thankfull for any help I get.

I'll post the one I found in OTX datapack:
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

local fire = createConditionObject(CONDITION_FIRE)
setConditionParam(fire, CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED, 10)
addDamageCondition(fire, 450, 3000, -10)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "My name is Adrenius."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm a priest of Fafnar."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fafnar'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Fafnar is the stronger one of the two suns above our world."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Yyyyess. Yes, it's the capital city of Tibia I think."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Carlin? Don't you mean Thais?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs a king? I don't."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'weapon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs weapons? I never had and i never will have weapons - what for?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Help? Help? Nothing more? Don't we all demand some help?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Time? What is time? A word? A thing? An object?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sword'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Swords? Don't you have something else to do?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'desert'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sand, sand and again sand. Sand all over. Yes, I'd say: it's truly a desert!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What's that? You start annoying me."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Leave me alone. I don't want to fight."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Fafnar is the greatest among the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'way'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Way? Which way? I forgot where most ways go to... excuse me."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'door'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs doors? Free your mind!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'secret'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Secrets ... What do you mean?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Treasures? What is a treasure for you?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'book'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Read books, it increases your intelligence and, furthermore, it's a great source of inspiration!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gharonk'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Hmmmm... I don't know much about it."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'offer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can offer you religion and mysticism."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'library'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I heard of the library, but I never was very interested in it."})

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg) msg = string.lower(msg)
    if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
        return false
    end
if msgcontains(msg, 'netlios') or msgcontains(msg, 'Netlios') then
    NPCSay("This fool! His book is nothing but a hoax! At least I believe that. Or did you find an answer for my questions?", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 1

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or adrenius_talk_state == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    NPCSay("By the way, I would like a donation for my temple. Are 500 gold ok?", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 2
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'no') or adrenius_talk_state == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'No') then
    NPCSay("Oh. So once again I am proved right.", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 0
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 1 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("You can't even say 'yes' or 'no'. You are not worth talking to me!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 0
    npcHandler:releaseFocus()
    npcHandler:resetNpc()  

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or adrenius_talk_state == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 500) == TRUE then
    NPCSay("Thank you very much. Now, name me the first person in alphabetical order, his age, his fate, and how long he was on his journeys!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 4  
    else
    NPCSay("You want to fool me? May Fafnar burn your soul!", 1)
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(getNpcCid(  )), 13)
    doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 15)
    doAddCondition(cid, fire)
    adrenius_talk_state = 0  
    end
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 2 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("Then I don't want to talk to you.", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 0
    npcHandler:releaseFocus()
    npcHandler:resetNpc()

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') or adrenius_talk_state == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'Anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'Mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') then
    NPCSay("Hmmm, maybe. What can you tell me about the second 'adventurer'?", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 5
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 4 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("No, sorry, that doesn't sound correct to me. Maybe you should reconsider your words one more time...", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 4

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') or adrenius_talk_state == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'Elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'Dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') then
    NPCSay("Yes, that might be true. What did you find out about the third man?", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 6
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 5 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("No, no, no! Think about it, that simply can't be true!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 5

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') or adrenius_talk_state == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'Gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'Fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') then
    NPCSay("Correct again! Hmmmm... I doubt you know anything about the fourth person!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 7
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 6 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("Hmmmm... well, no. That is not true, it does not fit to the data provided by the books.", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 6

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') or adrenius_talk_state == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'Heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'Troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') then
    NPCSay("Yes! Really, how did you figure that out? I bet, you don't know anything about the last adventurer!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 8
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 7 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("No, sorry. Incorrect...", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 7

elseif adrenius_talk_state == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') or adrenius_talk_state == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'Hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'Poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') then
    NPCSay("That's right! Why didn't I see it? It's obvious, Netlios was right, and his stories are great! Wait, I'll give you something!", 1)
    DESERTTPROOM = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2088, 1)
    doSetItemActionId(DESERTTPROOM, 2016)
    doSetItemSpecialDescription(DESERTTPROOM, "(Key: 4023)")
    adrenius_talk_state = 0
elseif adrenius_talk_state == 8 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    NPCSay("Well, and again it was shown: I am right and Netlios is wrong!", 1)
    adrenius_talk_state = 8

end      
    return 1
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Solution
Try :
Lua:

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_FIRE)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_DELAYED, 10)
condition:addDamage(450, 3000, -10)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "My name is Adrenius."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler =...
Try :
Lua:

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I'm a priest of Fafnar."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fafnar'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Fafnar is the stronger one of the two suns above our world."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Yyyyess. Yes, it's the capital city of Tibia I think."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Carlin? Don't you mean Thais?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs a king? I don't."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'weapon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs weapons? I never had and i never will have weapons - what for?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Help? Help? Nothing more? Don't we all demand some help?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Time? What is time? A word? A thing? An object?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sword'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Swords? Don't you have something else to do?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'desert'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sand, sand and again sand. Sand all over. Yes, I'd say: it's truly a desert!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What's that? You start annoying me."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'fight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Leave me alone. I don't want to fight."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Fafnar is the greatest among the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'way'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Way? Which way? I forgot where most ways go to... excuse me."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'door'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Who needs doors? Free your mind!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'secret'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Secrets ... What do you mean?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Treasures? What is a treasure for you?"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'book'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Read books, it increases your intelligence and, furthermore, it's a great source of inspiration!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gharonk'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Hmmmm... I don't know much about it."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'offer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I can offer you religion and mysticism."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'library'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I heard of the library, but I never was very interested in it."})

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
        return false
    end
    local player = Player(cid)

if msgcontains(msg, "netlios") or msgcontains(msg, "Netlios") then
    npcHandler:say("This fool! His book is nothing but a hoax! At least I believe that. Or did you find an answer for my questions?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    npcHandler:say("By the way, I would like a donation for my temple. Are 500 gold ok?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'no') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'No') then
    npcHandler:say("Oh. So once again I am proved right.", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 0
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("You can't even say 'yes' or 'no'. You are not worth talking to me!", cid)
    npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)
    npcHandler:resetNpc(cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    npcHandler:say("Thank you very much. Now, name me the first person in alphabetical order, his age, his fate, and how long he was on his journeys!", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 4 
    else
    npcHandler:say("You want to fool me? May Fafnar burn your soul!", cid)
    player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
    player:addCondition(condition)
    end
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Then I don't want to talk to you.", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'Anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'Mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') then
    npcHandler:say("Hmmm, maybe. What can you tell me about the second 'adventurer'?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 5
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, sorry, that doesn't sound correct to me. Maybe you should reconsider your words one more time...", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'Elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'Dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') then
    npcHandler:say("Yes, that might be true. What did you find out about the third man?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 6
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, no, no! Think about it, that simply can't be true!", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'Gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'Fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') then
    npcHandler:say("Correct again! Hmmmm... I doubt you know anything about the fourth person!", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 7
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Hmmmm... well, no. That is not true, it does not fit to the data provided by the books.", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'Heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'Troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') then
    npcHandler:say("Yes! Really, how did you figure that out? I bet, you don't know anything about the last adventurer!", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 8
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, sorry. Incorrect...", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'Hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'Poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') then
    npcHandler:say("That's right! Why didn't I see it? It's obvious, Netlios was right, and his stories are great! Wait, I'll give you something!", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Well, and again it was shown: I am right and Netlios is wrong!", cid)

end     
    return true
end

Solution
Try :
Lua:

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
        return false
    end
    local player = Player(cid)

if msgcontains(msg, "netlios") or msgcontains(msg, "Netlios") then
    npcHandler:say("This fool! His book is nothing but a hoax! At least I believe that. Or did you find an answer for my questions?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    npcHandler:say("By the way, I would like a donation for my temple. Are 500 gold ok?", cid)
    npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'no') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'No') then
    npcHandler:say("Oh. So once again I am proved right.", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("You can't even say 'yes' or 'no'. You are not worth talking to me!", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'Yes') then
    npcHandler:say("Thank you very much. Now, name me the first person in alphabetical order, his age, his fate, and how long he was on his journeys!", cid)
    else
    npcHandler:say("You want to fool me? May Fafnar burn your soul!", cid)
    player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_FIREAREA)
    player:addCondition(condition)
    end
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Then I don't want to talk to you.", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, 'Anaso') and msgcontains(msg, '41') and msgcontains(msg, 'Mother') and msgcontains(msg, '117') then
    npcHandler:say("Hmmm, maybe. What can you tell me about the second 'adventurer'?", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, sorry, that doesn't sound correct to me. Maybe you should reconsider your words one more time...", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'Elaeus') and msgcontains(msg, '39') and msgcontains(msg, 'Dragon') and msgcontains(msg, '100') then
    npcHandler:say("Yes, that might be true. What did you find out about the third man?", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, no, no! Think about it, that simply can't be true!", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'Gadinius') and msgcontains(msg, '42') and msgcontains(msg, 'Fire') and msgcontains(msg, '83') then
    npcHandler:say("Correct again! Hmmmm... I doubt you know anything about the fourth person!", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Hmmmm... well, no. That is not true, it does not fit to the data provided by the books.", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, 'Heso') and msgcontains(msg, '40') and msgcontains(msg, 'Troll') and msgcontains(msg, '66') then
    npcHandler:say("Yes! Really, how did you figure that out? I bet, you don't know anything about the last adventurer!", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 7 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("No, sorry. Incorrect...", cid)

elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') or npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, 'Hestus') and msgcontains(msg, '38') and msgcontains(msg, 'Poison') and msgcontains(msg, '134') then
    npcHandler:say("That's right! Why didn't I see it? It's obvious, Netlios was right, and his stories are great! Wait, I'll give you something!", cid)
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 8 and msgcontains(msg, '') then
    npcHandler:say("Well, and again it was shown: I am right and Netlios is wrong!", cid)

end    
    return true
end

Works perfectly!
Thank you very much!!

Back