• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.3] [8.6] Help me with MySQL Configuration (Server lag for 3sec when player die)

ivvanek

Reaction score
I have installed everything from zero, reinstalled system, recompilled files of engine, new database, installing myAAC. Start server and when player die server is freezing for 2-3 second.

Thinking it is mysql issue, and maybe you have idea which step i missing, i have installed these packets:
system: Debian 9, MySQL 5.7,
Code:
 apt-get install git cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-iostreams-dev libpugixml-dev libcrypto++-dev mysql-server mysql-client phpmyadmin

Before i had using MariaDB but was the same problem was with freeze after player dead, then i reinstall vps and installed MySQL 5.7.
I forgot about something? Wasted 7 days for find the solution to fix that problem.

EDIT:
Reinstalled vps and change OS for Ubuntu and the same problem with lag after die :(

Last edited:
Please link to github/thread to your distro with source and datapack (the so called "tfs 1.3 8.6").
Also if you modified data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua or something simillar post it.
If you modified the source please say so.

If I won't see anything bad in c++/lua then we'll check database.

Back