• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 8.60 Keep bps opened on RELOG

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me out to understand how to make that it saves players opened bps on logout, so if player login hes bp's setup is already ON.

Please any hints, coodes, anything

Been looking at otland for some time, cant find any info.. :(

Thanks in advance

Hello, can someone help me out to understand how to make that it saves players opened bps on logout, so if player login hes bp's setup is already ON.

Please any hints, coodes, anything

Been looking at otland for some time, cant find any info.. :(

Thanks in advance
Seems like something that should be handled client side. But if you were to do it server side (which im not sure exactly) but I would guess you'd have to make a database entry to take all openContainers in player.h and store them onLogout. Then when they log back in reload them from the database and use ProtocolGame::sendContainer to reopen them. Again im not sure, but that's my guess.

Seems like something that should be handled client side. But if you were to do it server side (which im not sure exactly) but I would guess you'd have to make a database entry to take all openContainers in player.h and store them onLogout. Then when they log back in reload them from the database and use ProtocolGame::sendContainer to reopen them. Again im not sure, but that's my guess.
We think to its client + source side.

But what you told is also archive able i think, with no client touch

Back