• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 , based on 8.60 , modal window

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, as some posts says its inpossible to make work modal windows for 8.60 client based 1.3.

But i dont realy believe thats true, i think its possible, but no idea how.

Maybe can someone give hints ? ofc it will need source edit i know that for sure.

But its like worth trying to make it ?
Maybe is easy solution ?
or its part of client , that blocks it ?

Thanks in advance

Use a newer version.
The tibia client do not have that support in 8.6.

Upgrade or code your own module for OTClient.
my friend made it using npc channel windows tfs 0.4 but for sure u can't add buttons u can just make a windows and use it in actions / movements / creaturescripts i use it for make daily reward of 10+ in 860 we make a travel points using it . rewards / anti bot system .

You can't "unlock" something that isn't even coded. ModalWindow was added in some 9.x version. If you want to use it on 8.6, you need otclient or someone very very very good with dlls.

if your client supports modal windows, all you really need is server code
Well i use github free Otcv8 , so how i know if it supports ?

Does something big changed from 8.6 to 9.6(or what client started to have this all modal windows)
??

I don't know the exact version. Check how modal windows are coded in sources and just add that to your engine.

I heard about someone who developed this system. I will find it.
If it is OTClient, you can create a modal window for TFS 1.5 8.6. I left a download link. Take a look and test. If it is a Cip client, you need to have the DLLs to open the modal normally.

Back