• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.3] - Can't drop or move items everywhere

search for the error message in the code, if it is defined in a variable use that variable name to find it inside the source everywhere, then trace everytime this error message is being called, you will be able to troubleshoot items throwing that way, look into player.cpp use search on throw/moveItem/move this is how i would try solving it without any past knowledge about TFS

search for the error message in the code, if it is defined in a variable use that variable name to find it inside the source everywhere, then trace everytime this error message is being called, you will be able to troubleshoot items throwing that way, look into player.cpp use search on throw/moveItem/move this is how i would try solving it without any past knowledge about TFS
add me discord please: offical3
Post automatically merged:

I didn't find it in player.cpp

Last edited:
Here's a quick and easy way to find the source of the “You can't move this item” error in Visual Studio Code:

1. Open Visual Studio Code.

2. Select the entire folder of your LUA project and also the source folder.

3. Open the “Search” field (Ctrl + Shift + F) and type the name of the error: “You cannot move this item”.

4. Press Enter and wait.

5. The search results will show you where the error is located, so you can quickly locate it. lol

Here's a quick and easy way to find the source of the “You can't move this item” error in Visual Studio Code:

1. Open Visual Studio Code.

2. Select the entire folder of your LUA project and also the source folder.

3. Open the “Search” field (Ctrl + Shift + F) and type the name of the error: “You cannot move this item”.

4. Press Enter and wait.

5. The search results will show you where the error is located, so you can quickly locate it. lol
case RETURNVALUE_NOTMOVEABLE:
return "Você Não pode mover este objeto.";
tools.cpp
What should i do?

Without knowing what happened, can you provide information on where you were and what you encountered? If yes, which part? Game.cpp and Player.cpp? You only sent this simple message, and I'm not a magician to know immediately. You should post the code related to these parts so we can understand and help. Also, please post a part of Player.lua, search for 'onMoveItem', and post it here. What item did you try to pull or grab? What is the ID?

Without knowing what happened, can you provide information on where you were and what you encountered? If yes, which part? Game.cpp and Player.cpp? You only sent this simple message, and I'm not a magician to know immediately. You should post the code related to these parts so we can understand and help. Also, please post a part of Player.lua, search for 'onMoveItem', and post it here. What item did you try to pull or grab? What is the ID?
It was on tools.cpp
I understand you as much as possible, How can i send you the file of tools.cpp because i can't share that code

Back