• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(TFS 1.3) In-game Account Manager

Reaction score
Does anyone have a tutorial how to make an in-game account manager that works with Nekiro's TFS 1.3 downgraded to 8.6?

I'm creating an OTServer and it is based on Nekiro's TFS 1.3 engine, for the production server I will have a full site for account creation, but I'd also like the option to have an in-game account manager for the test server, where I and two other friends will be developing scripts, the map and other sorts of things and we will have some other friends to join us for testing purposes... since this server will be hosted on my PC, I'd like to not have to create an account and characters manually on the database engine...

Anyway, can someone help me out? I've found two or three tutorials out there that show an implementation of the in-game account manager, but when the code is available, it is not compatible with TFS 1.3 downgraded to 8.6... lots of functions different than what is available on the engine's source code.

Does this not work?

Either way its super simple to just add znote aac, literally drag and drop + initial setup~

Does this not work?

Nope, too many differences and I have a limited knowledge when it comes to C++ programming, couldnt solve them.

Either way its super simple to just add znote aac, literally drag and drop + initial setup~

Yes, I know, but that involves me having to open up more ports and also hosting other services on my pc, not what I would like to do.
I will have a website on the production server tho.

Thanks for the help anyways.

Still hoping someone has a working solution.

Nope, too many differences and I have a limited knowledge when it comes to C++ programming, couldnt solve them.

Still hoping someone has a working solution.
Then you would need someone to make this for you because pull 743 seems to be the only piece of code we have for in-game acc manager in TFS 1.X.

Good luck!

We're exploring our options right now, trying to get pull 743 to work on our distro or maybe building our own account manager code.
I'll share it with you guys if we get any progress on it.

Thanks for the attention tho.

We're exploring our options right now, trying to get pull 743 to work on our distro or maybe building our own account manager code.
I'll share it with you guys if we get any progress on it.

Thanks for the attention tho.
Any update on this? I'm also using tfs 1.3, 8.6 downport and have no current need for a website..

Back