• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 -Monsters

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Is there away to set a Monster folder on the data folder? im updating from TFS 1.0 to TFS 1.3 and i would like to pass my new monsters. The way they code these monsters LUA are different from the 1.0. I managed to take a couple folders out on Script.cpp file but monsters seems a little be complicated.

Like right now i can use the actions from the script folder and the data folder. i would like take out a monsters folder out to the data base with a monsters.XML and lua scripts

i just want to save some work time with these monsters

Last edited:
It is not mandatory to convert the monsters in the new lua format
but if you want to, you can use this to convert all your monsters to the new format lua: Monster XML To Lua Converter
credits: a @Evil Hero
Is the Server also gonna be able to read the Lua monsters?. I just need this to add my new monsters im plannin to leave the lua monsters there.

Back