• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.3 otservbr

Justin678

Reaction score
im having some trouble with getting this together really mainly looking to edit it all and having a ot for fun at this moment anyone willing to help?
Post automatically merged:

I can open my server but when i try to connect it says connection refused

Last edited:
It could be a handful of things.

If you can share some more info...

Make sure you are configuring your IP in config.lua - set your global IP always

If its a Windows self hosted server you may need to edit your Windows hosts file - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts - add your global IP followed by localhost or 127.0.0.1

You may also need to open ports 7171/7172 in your router/NAT to your local address. Make sure there are nothing blocking connections (firewalls, antivirus..)

I couldn’t find the host file in the system32 it wasn’t in there that may be my problem
Post automatically merged:

I can’t seem to find the host file in system32 could be my exact issue I’m having issues with getting the site going to but I’ll worry about it after I get the server going

Last edited:
Back