• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3 / 1.4] Upgrade System

soo i have no errors all crystals works etc but no stats are applying any idea what iv done wrong here.

100% installation step missed.
im using OTServBr the only thing that i can see that is different is
Code:
ind Player:onMoveItem.
Change return true from last line to
return us_onMoveItem(self, item, fromPosition, toPosition)
in my player lua its
Code:
function Player:onMoveItem(item, count, fromPosition, toPosition, fromCylinder, toCylinder)
  -- Exercise Weapons
    if isInArray(exercise_ids,item.itemid) then
        self:sendCancelMessage('You cannot move this item outside this container.')
        return false
    end
or maybe im wasting time and it wont work on OTServBr :s

im using OTServBr the only thing that i can see that is different is
Code:
ind Player:onMoveItem.
Change return true from last line to
return us_onMoveItem(self, item, fromPosition, toPosition)
in my player lua its
Code:
function Player:onMoveItem(item, count, fromPosition, toPosition, fromCylinder, toCylinder)
  -- Exercise Weapons
    if isInArray(exercise_ids,item.itemid) then
        self:sendCancelMessage('You cannot move this item outside this container.')
        return false
    end
or maybe im wasting time and it wont work on OTServBr :s
Just do what is in the installation, replace last return true (by last I mean at the end of a function).

Follow installation instructions again.
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/upgrade_system_actions.lua:onUse
data/upgrade_system_core.lua:989: bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in ?
        [C]: in function 'random'
        data/upgrade_system_core.lua:989: in function 'rollAttribute'
        data/upgrade_system_core.lua:69: in function <data/upgrade_system_core.lua:6>
        (...tail calls...)

When i use Enchancement Crystal on Item create GM. Is common item.
I install 3 time... :/

Last edited:
Code:
data/upgrade_system_core.lua:989: bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in ?
        [C]: in function 'random'
        data/upgrade_system_core.lua:989: in function 'rollAttribute'
        data/upgrade_system_core.lua:69: in function <data/upgrade_system_core.lua:6>
        (...tail calls...)

When i use Enchancement Crystal on Item create GM. Is common item.
Then don't. Items that aren't from monster loot won't work with this system. You will have to edit your scripts (quests, tasks, NPCs that sell items, commands etc.) and include methods from this script.

everything working fine for me, but when I crosshairs the scroll on the items it says "you cannot use this object" but everything seems fine in actions
no errors in console

actions.xml

could u please give me a hand with this?

Would this system be possible to use with monsters that had levels, with different hp, exp?

everything working fine for me, but when I crosshairs the scroll on the items it says "you cannot use this object" but everything seems fine in actions
no errors in console

actions.xml

could u please give me a hand with this?
So when you right-click on your scroll, it's showing crosshair, right? Your scroll item is flagged as "usable"?

Would this system be possible to use with monsters that had levels, with different hp, exp?
With a very small edit, yeah.

So when you right-click on your scroll, it's showing crosshair, right? Your scroll item is flagged as "usable"?
Yeah it is showing the crosshair, tried with various items cuz it wasnt doing anything.
I added "usable" in both spr and otb files so the item seems fine
Ill double check after work

Last edited:
Nvm I got it working , i need it to enable MultiUse in both spr files and otb files for the new items.
awesome system u made bro!

Code:
data/upgrade_system_core.lua:10: attempt to call method 'isItem' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'isItem'
        data/upgrade_system_core.lua:10: in function <data/upgrade_system_core.lua:9>
        (...tail calls...)

this erro, solution?

items purchased from npc and store are coming with level 0

Last edited:
items purchased from npc and store are coming with level 0
Thats because the code for npc and store doesn't use the functions built into the upgrade system.
See the functions below:

Great system but when you relog you need to requip all your items to get their attributes so can you fix it please?

Not a thing. Make sure you followed installation instructions properly.
well i installed everything as you said but it does not add skills (like magic level,hp,mana,dist skills,etc) after login
another bug that when you wear armor in your legs slot "for example" it applies attributes like manashield and skills increasing
sorry for my bad english

Back