• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3 / 1.4] Upgrade System

Update 2.1.2
Fixed Mind Crystal

#Edit
Important update 2.2.0!
  • Removed new crystals from Crystal Fossil
  • Replaced It can only be wielded[...] item description with Removed required Item Level to wear. if Limitless Crystal is applied to an item
  • Fixed upgrading and scaling stats

Last edited:

This is the error I get when launching the newest version posted on github.

The version posted on the first post worked without errors on launch, but would bug out after attacking anything with an upgraded item. It would make it impossible to look at the item after attacking with it, even if the properties on the item were still working.

Not sure what the issue is now.

Additionally, attempting to login spits out this error (and doesn't let me login even if it says it does).

View attachment 36757

The version posted on the first post worked without errors on launch, but would bug out after attacking anything with an upgraded item. It would make it impossible to look at the item after attacking with it, even if the properties on the item were still working.

Additionally, attempting to login spits out this error (and doesn't let me login even if it says it does).

View attachment 36758
These errors are not related to Upgrade System. It's all TFS fault and by the look at logs, looks like revscripts are causing some of these errors.

Hmm I believe you, but can't seem to fix it myself. I looked at the scripts and nothing seems out of wack.

Any hints as to what you think the issue is and how to resolve it?

Hmm I believe you, but can't seem to fix it myself. I looked at the scripts and nothing seems out of wack.

Any hints as to what you think the issue is and how to resolve it?
Not really, sorry :/

i think revsystems not tested enough to be used on real ots

i think revsystems not tested enough to be used on real ots
Actually no. I have added revscripts to my server today and no errors on startup or login or something. Haven't tried attacking or killing monsters but that will break.

View attachment 36757

View attachment 36758
This is by no means caused by revscriptsys, you probably mixed old files with new files and now you are missing functions and such, a clean download of current tfs 1.3 works just fine.

This is by no means caused by revscriptsys, you probably mixed old files with new files and now you are missing functions and such, a clean download of current tfs 1.3 works just fine.

Yeah, I got it working fine now. Thanks for the concern though!

Im trying to use this script but when i try to use the tokens i've put in the action.xml i get this error can someone help me pls?

Thanks

Attachments

Back