• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3 / 1.4] Upgrade System

Items with Item Level 0 won't work (created by command, bought from NPC, from quests etc.). You have to script this.
Follow installation steps again, maybe (possibly) you have missed something. In most cases that's the problem.
Hi, maybe then the problem is cuz im using the crystals on equipments dropped before adding the system..
I'll run some tests trying to drop loot from monsters and then using the crystals

THanks for being receptive and helpful

Hello where i can add more atteibutes ? Like attack speed, mutishots, reflects, błocka and dodges? Some tips ? :)

Hello where i can add more atteibutes ? Like attack speed, mutishots, reflects, błocka and dodges? Some tips ? :)
You will have to script everything, but attributes to roll are in upgrade_system_const.lua

You will have to script everything, but attributes to roll are in upgrade_system_const.lua
Why my items indifited with +9 level ?
Why new item is +0?

Last edited:
Hey, sorry but im here again.

Code:
19:45 You see an unidentified hatchet (Atk:15, Def:8).
Item Level: 28
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 28 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.
19:45 Item successfully identified!
19:45 You see a common hatchet +8 (Atk:34, Def:27).
Item Level: 60
20% to cast Energy Strike on Attack dealing 1-31 damage
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 60 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.

My Druid Level 15 is able to use the equipment

ANd the same problem still ocurring, did use with a knight level 60

Code:
19:51 Item successfully identified!
19:51 You see a rare sword +6 (Atk:28, Def:26 +7).
Item Level: 54
Max MP +118
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 54 or higher.
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
It weighs 35.00 oz.

The sword was dropped by a monster, i did use the scroll to identify, it says max mp+ 118
but max mana wont change..

Again, just to be sure, i used the files from your github, not from the post.

Thanks in advance

Hey, sorry but im here again.

Code:
19:45 You see an unidentified hatchet (Atk:15, Def:8).
Item Level: 28
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 28 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.
19:45 Item successfully identified!
19:45 You see a common hatchet +8 (Atk:34, Def:27).
Item Level: 60
20% to cast Energy Strike on Attack dealing 1-31 damage
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 60 or higher.
It weighs 35.00 oz.

My Druid Level 15 is able to use the equipment

ANd the same problem still ocurring, did use with a knight level 60

Code:
19:51 Item successfully identified!
19:51 You see a rare sword +6 (Atk:28, Def:26 +7).
Item Level: 54
Max MP +118
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 54 or higher.
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
It weighs 35.00 oz.

The sword was dropped by a monster, i did use the scroll to identify, it says max mp+ 118
but max mana wont change..

Again, just to be sure, i used the files from your github, not from the post.

Thanks in advance
Just so I'm sure... Are you using OTServBR?

Well, this ain't TFS 1.3.
Well, the places that links to it says its 1.3but i had this doubt cuz i was reading the methods and i saw something different from 1.3 but it even say its 1.3

:s

So, its my bad then..
How you're so sure, id like to tell the palce where i got the link that it isnt 1.3 :s and im pretty sure they will ask me why im saying it

Well, the places that links to it says its 1.3but i had this doubt cuz i was reading the methods and i saw something different from 1.3 but it even say its 1.3

:s

So, its my bad then..
It's based on 1.3, but there are changes that require Upgrade System to adapt to these changes.

It's based on 1.3, but there are changes that require Upgrade System to adapt to these changes.
It answers my last edit :)
Curious, could you work on it, since some people uses his version, or you only support tfs 1.3 (that i call naked version)?

It answers my last edit :)
Curious, could you work on it, since some people uses his version, or you only support tfs 1.3 (that i call naked version)?
I could say that I support TFS 1.3 only, but there is more than that. I'm just not able to work on such things right now.

I could say that I support TFS 1.3 only, but there is more than that. I'm just not able to work on such things right now.
Thanks, im gonna go for tfs 1.3 and add the things that its mising..
i mean, mostly are map/monsters/npcs..
easier to add then working on its code :)

Again, thanks for being comprehensive
Best Regards

Hey you :)
Well, editing the old post entry wouldnt make it, so this is a new one..
Its about selling item using market system..

I tried to use tfs 1.3 from here but gosh, too many things to do to make it closer to what i want, so, i came back to use johncore one.. making the changes to have everything working .. baby steps but its okay..

About market, it is said to work using market system, but tibia client and otc wont reckon it, even the 'new items' crystal extractor and so..
Should i do something or should it be working w/o any change?

market.gif

Thanks in advance

Hey you :)
Well, editing the old post entry wouldnt make it, so this is a new one..
Its about selling item using market system..

I tried to use tfs 1.3 from here but gosh, too many things to do to make it closer to what i want, so, i came back to use johncore one.. making the changes to have everything working .. baby steps but its okay..

About market, it is said to work using market system, but tibia client and otc wont reckon it, even the 'new items' crystal extractor and so..
Should i do something or should it be working w/o any change?

View attachment 51324

Thanks in advance
1. Items in market are based on client .dat file. You have to use Object Builder and check "Market" for new items.
2. IIRC market does support item serialization so attributes and upgrades will be saved.

1. Items in market are based on client .dat file. You have to use Object Builder and check "Market" for new items.
2. IIRC market does support item serialization so attributes and upgrades will be saved.
Thanks as always, it can cover the new items like crystals and its relatives, but what about equipments?
I did google about a related thing and its like id add an entry for every new one.. so i can have common sword, rare sword, epic sword, legendary sword.. but theres no new entry inside items.otb nor dat files..
Im sorry for being dumb about it, mind do give a dumber explanation about this part?

Im more interested about being able to sell the equipments than crystals..

Thanks in advance

Thanks as always, it can cover the new items like crystals and its relatives, but what about equipments?
I did google about a related thing and its like id add an entry for every new one.. so i can have common sword, rare sword, epic sword, legendary sword.. but theres no new entry inside items.otb nor dat files..
Im sorry for being dumb about it, mind do give a dumber explanation about this part?

Im more interested about being able to sell the equipments than crystals..

Thanks in advance
If you want to add "rarity based" categories, then you have way more work to do than just editing otb or dat. This is purely coding side.

If you want to add "rarity based" categories, then you have way more work to do than just editing otb or dat. This is purely coding side.
Thanks

So, by using this system means that tibia market will be 'useless'?
I mean, for equipments at least, none are appearing at market.
Isnt like i want to add a cat for rarity, how to have items there when they arent as before?
basic things still there, but everything affected by the system arent.

Just curious.

Thanks

So, by using this system means that tibia market will be 'useless'?
I mean, for equipments at least, none are appearing at market.
basic things still there, but everything affected by the system arent.

Just curious.
I already told you that you can use market to sell items that are upgraded, it won't remove upgrades.

Back