• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3 / 1.4] Upgrade System

I already told you that you can use market to sell items that are upgraded, it won't remove upgrades.

Yes you told, did you see the gif i added to the post?

Items arent appearing there.. thats why i came here.. to ask if you would know if it could to be script problem or maybe its the version of tfs im using :)
If its related to the tfs, id look for help there, if a neutral one, maybe you could land a hand here :)

the gif shows the item and shows the masket not showing anywhing..

Yes you told, did you see the gif i added to the post?

Items arent appearing there.. thats why i came here.. to ask if you would know if it could to be script problem or maybe its the version of tfs im using :)
If its related to the tfs, id look for help there, if a neutral one, maybe you could land a hand here :)

the gif shows the item and shows the masket not showing anywhing..
Does it work without upgrade system? Because this seems like it's not even related to this script.

Does it work without upgrade system? Because this seems like it's not even related to this script.
Yes, w/o upgrade system it works
i did some tests before to be sure everything was working, but after adding the upgrade system for equipments it isnt working

Sem título.png

And the system still working for everything that isnt related to the upgrade system.. potions, runes, tools, etc...

But look the odd thing...
Lua:
13:25 You see a common spellbook of ancient arcana (Def:19, magic level +4, protection death +5%).
Item Level: 0
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 150 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
It shows your spells and can also shield against attacks when worn.

This spellbook was given before adding the upgrade system
Sem título.png
and it appears there

But, lets see this one i got from a monster
Code:
13:28 You see an unidentified battle hammer (Atk:26, Def:16).
Item Level: 42
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 42 or higher.
It weighs 68.00 oz.

it isnt showing ghere.. and lets see an identified item, just to be sure..

Code:
13:30 You see a rare battle shield +1 (Def:26).
Item Level: 36
Fire Protection +2%
20% to cast Flame Strike on Hit dealing 1-47 damage
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 36 or higher.
It weighs 62.00 oz.
Sem título.png

ANd just in case, if you wonder if all of them are in the right place
Sem título.png

See..

/edit
even an item w/o stats
Lua:
13:35 You see a common silver dagger (Atk:14, Def:12).
Item Level: 76
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 76 or higher.
It weighs 10.20 oz.
it wont appear there

Yes, w/o upgrade system it works
i did some tests before to be sure everything was working, but after adding the upgrade system for equipments it isnt working

View attachment 51325

And the system still working for everything that isnt related to the upgrade system.. potions, runes, tools, etc...

But look the odd thing...
Lua:
13:25 You see a common spellbook of ancient arcana (Def:19, magic level +4, protection death +5%).
Item Level: 0
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 150 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
It shows your spells and can also shield against attacks when worn.

This spellbook was given before adding the upgrade system
View attachment 51326
and it appears there

But, lets see this one i got from a monster
Code:
13:28 You see an unidentified battle hammer (Atk:26, Def:16).
Item Level: 42
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 42 or higher.
It weighs 68.00 oz.

it isnt showing ghere.. and lets see an identified item, just to be sure..

Code:
13:30 You see a rare battle shield +1 (Def:26).
Item Level: 36
Fire Protection +2%
20% to cast Flame Strike on Hit dealing 1-47 damage
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 36 or higher.
It weighs 62.00 oz.
View attachment 51327

ANd just in case, if you wonder if all of them are in the right place
View attachment 51328

See..

/edit
even an item w/o stats
Lua:
13:35 You see a common silver dagger (Atk:14, Def:12).
Item Level: 76
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 76 or higher.
It weighs 10.20 oz.
it wont appear there
Well, I just checked this OTG Premium repo and... It's not supporting item serialization in market. So even if you got these items to appear in market list, it wouldn't save upgrades when sold.

Well, I just checked this OTG Premium repo and... It's not supporting item serialization in market. So even if you got these items to appear in market list, it wouldn't save upgrades when sold.
As always, thanks alot for being supportive..
I dont know any tfs system 'complete' as otg and otservbr and using real tfs 1.3 (with no weird modifications)
Didnt test yest but i think im gonna try otservbr, i remember you asking me if i was using it, maybe it wont work there too, right? i mean market system..

anyway, if not, ill try find another way to sell items then..
Once again, thanks a lot and sorry for coming here with dumb/silly questions

Best Regards

Man i dont get it... How do i upgrade the itens, i tried to use the crystals in itens but nothing happens, so? When i slay a Boss (that give that boss bag gives an error in console: onDeath, func isContainer nil, on upgrade_system_core.lua).

Man i dont get it... How do i upgrade the itens, i tried to use the crystals in itens but nothing happens, so? When i slay a Boss (that give that boss bag gives an error in console: onDeath, func isContainer nil, on upgrade_system_core.lua).
I can't tell much with that info.

I can't tell much with that info.
I dont know how to use the crystal to upgrade items. And the error is: When i slay a boss and the loot is in the Reward Bag the iLVL of all itens become 0 (no matter what) and console shows error in upgrade_system_core.lua in the function IsContainer.

I dont know how to use the crystal to upgrade items. And the error is: When i slay a boss and the loot is in the Reward Bag the iLVL of all itens become 0 (no matter what) and console shows error in upgrade_system_core.lua in the function IsContainer.
First of all, copy error log and paste it here.
Second of all, Oen44/TFS-Upgrade-System (https://github.com/Oen44/TFS-Upgrade-System/wiki/developer-notes)
The way these items are generated when you kill boss is different than how loot is generated when killing normal mobs. You have to edit your boss loot script.

M level remove when put other skills. I tested clean script 2.4.4

Some attributes not stack i use olt values
math.ceil(value[1] ^ 2) + value[2])
Working better then
math.random(value[1] * value[2]))

Last edited:
Thank you for this
in my serv everything work good
but when a player upgrade an item and get +max hp and +max mana only get one bonus
but if they get +max hp or +max mana, it work wel
using last version from github and otservbr
Thank you :3

Thank you for this
in my serv everything work good
but when a player upgrade an item and get +max hp and +max mana only get one bonus
but if they get +max hp or +max mana, it work wel
using last version from github and otservbr
Thank you :3
Im using otbr too and there4s nothing we can do to change it, they did change the source also they arent using tfs 1.3 By reading previous comments you can see i did talk to the creator of this script about it..
We cant even trade using the market..

is there a way to clean all items in the server or to reconfigure them on the new configurations, like for example if i changed exp to be max 20 after it was 60, ppl will still have it 60 unless they use crystals for value reroll also i found that the maximum slots can be added for an item is 8 so as i want to add new rarity (Mythic) i will set legends to 6 slots,so i want all legendary items to be updated in-game to remove the last 2 slots even if filled with enchantments, can't be done through command for admin for all items in-game?

is there a way to clean all items in the server or to reconfigure them on the new configurations, like for example if i changed exp to be max 20 after it was 60, ppl will still have it 60 unless they use crystals for value reroll also i found that the maximum slots can be added for an item is 8 so as i want to add new rarity (Mythic) i will set legends to 6 slots,so i want all legendary items to be updated in-game to remove the last 2 slots even if filled with enchantments, can't be done through command for admin for all items in-game?
There is no limit to slots by default, the only limit is number of attributes that can be rolled for given item (based on item type, item level etc.).
Yeah, you can update items with a command. Either by looping through every player on the server and every item they have or selecting every item in database, deserialize, change, serialize again and save.

There is no limit to slots by default, the only limit is number of attributes that can be rolled for given item (based on item type, item level etc.).
Yeah, you can update items with a command. Either by looping through every player on the server and every item they have or selecting every item in database, deserialize, change, serialize again and save.
i tried to add 10 for mythic once the 9th is added server crashes and opens with 8 attrs only

Great job. Very nice system, recommended~

Let me know anybody if using this system and wanna help.

another bug was found i couldn't solve yet but im still trying, if you got distance attr as first one on legendary item and continued getting other enchantments you won't take bonus from distance anymore, and if you got attr from like the enchantment id 25-30+ as the first one all works

another bug was found i couldn't solve yet but im still trying, if you got distance attr as first one on legendary item and continued getting other enchantments you won't take bonus from distance anymore, and if you got attr from like the enchantment id 25-30+ as the first one all works
Because Condition is one of the worst systems in TFS.

Because Condition is one of the worst systems in TFS.
well true, don't you suggest anyway to fix it ? closer look
here you see i got the max mp increase but i didn't get the sword fighting, things like skills/magic level/increased healing doesn't work from the top

Back