• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 upgrade to TFS 1.5 Attempt to index global 'Storage' (a nil value)

simme991

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello! When i take the boat i get this error even though it lets me travel in game. The NPC only lets me travel if i have money on bank. If i have 0 on bank and enough money in backpack, the NPC responds with not enough money.

Any idea how to fix this? The NPC code is from TFS 1.3 which im moving over to Nekiros 1.5 8.6

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/Captain Fearless.lua:onCreatureSay
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:257: attempt to index global 'Storage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:257: in function 'callback'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:31: in function 'processMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:186: in function 'processNodeMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/keywordhandler.lua:154: in function 'processMessage'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:412: in function 'onCreatureSay'
        data/npc/scripts/Captain Fearless.lua:8: in function <data/npc/scripts/Captain Fearless.lua:8>

Do you know if there is a guide for that or do you know how to do it? Thanks!
You probably moved entire folders like 'npc' and 'lib' from TFS 1.3 to TFS 1.5, which caused errors in the console. Some scripts were not recognized because of this. Only you can move the 'xml' folder from NPC and scripts to TFS 1.5 while keeping the original 'lib' from Nekiro. Then it will work just fine!

Back