• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster [TFS 1.3] [Windows] Monster Folders Auto-Remover

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm more of a alphabetical lazy guy, so I wrote a script to make life easier. :cool:

Works for TFS 1.3, as long as the folder structure is intact. (Windows Only)
If you want it to work for other distros or setups you'll just have to edit the .txt file.

The file to run is a .bat file which can easily be edited with a text editor.
Always check code before you run it when you've downloaded it online and do not forget to make a backup just in case.

A How-To guide is inside the .txt file.

If you improve the script, feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not take responsibility for anything that happens to either your computer or your project, it is your responsibility to always check the safety of the code that you use.
Now, this code has been written and tested by me on my computer and has not given me any problems, but that does not guarantee that it will work for you or as intended.

Last edited:
No idea, but personally this works and I enjoy writing code so it's a win-win for me. ;)

Back