• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [TFS 1.4][10.98] Map glitch, no error messages

Grimoira

Reaction score
Hello, I am encountering an issue with a TFS 1.4.2 server. In some areas, the map is misaligned, and in worst cases.. the character disappears and the map glitches even more. When the character disappears there is an incredible amount of lag on the client side. I have checked the map in RME and it's perfectly fine. I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing, but it's hard to distinguish because I don't receive any error messages in the server window. I have tested with different clients and the issue remains.

Attachments

Hello, I am encountering an issue with a TFS 1.4.2 server. In some areas, the map is misaligned, and in worst cases.. the character disappears and the map glitches even more. When the character disappears there is an incredible amount of lag on the client side. I have checked the map in RME and it's perfectly fine. I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing, but it's hard to distinguish because I don't receive any error messages in the server window. I have tested with different clients and the issue remains.
Probably this is some issue with the items.otb from your server.

Back