• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.4 HELP ADDON DOLL

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
hello friends, I am trying to use this talkaction to be able to grant skins to other users, they are custom skins added to the outfit.xml but it does not grant them, it is version 772 TFS 1.4 I will leave the script here, when I use the command it tells me that it is I give myself the skin but at the time of checking I have nothing from now, thank you very much to those who take the time.

Lua:
local femaleOutfits = {
   ["Itachi"] = {167,},
   ["Itachi"] = {167,},
}

local maleOutfits = {
   ["Itachi"] = {167,},
   ["Itachi"] = {167,},
}

function onSay(cid, words, param)
   local outfitName = string.lower(param)
   if string.len(outfitName) == 0 then
      return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "NECESITAS PONER EL NOMBRE DEL ADDON.")
   end
   local dollCount = getPlayerItemCount(cid, 2108)
   if dollCount == 0 then
      return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "NECESITAS EL ITEM ADDON DOLL.")
   end
   local outfitList = getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 and femaleOutfits or maleOutfits
   local outfitId = outfitList[outfitName]
   if not outfitId then
      return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "EL NOMBRE DE ESTE OUTFIT NO EXISTE.")
   end
   if canPlayerWearOutfit(cid, outfitId[0], 0) then
      return doPlayerSendCancel(cid, string.format("Tu ya tienes este outfit.", outfitName))
   end
   doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS)
   doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2108, 1)
   doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, string.format("tu ya obtuviste esta outfit completo.", outfitName))
   doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, outfitId[0], 0)
   return true
end

I'm not sure honestly, but i use this script for like 3 outfits and it works very well :p
It is strange because I declare everything correctly and I execute the command or the actionscript correctly and even so it does not work, I get a message that the outfit was added but I do not receive it

Back